Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 912131415161718192021222324252629 ... LastLast

Thread: SV vs Sky USA TNG MLM (+?)

Quote Originally Posted by disturbia View Post
    u take our top1..so basically we have nothing to net for we have nothing to lose.. and my n00bs are hungry for warring 7 days is not that long =) just hope there is someone still alive in SV...
    thats fair enough. i do admit i do feel bad about hitting Blaa (cos his state wasnt geared for war but i wasnt sure what his intentions are)...but im sure some of your players do want to net (i know some havent made any attacks) - try to put them away to another tag so we dont hit them by mistake when you guys do redeclare.

@ Max - no other nation can declare on us for 3 days. Sky cant declare for 1 week. i think the action should be renamed "Truce" and then have something like this:

1) use it - if opponent accepts - you lose 25% NA and 1 week protection from opponent + 3 days from others
    2) use it - if opponent rejects - you lose 50% NA and (either same as above - or altered. depends how strong the voice of those pissed of with using this tactic are ).
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-12-2010 at 18:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

There should be a great loss for surrender. Just surrender and protection sounds...well

A large nation, like LoR used to be, around 50 people, could easily avoid being warred by a coalition, if the surrender is just for the sake of no attacks and some small lose of stuff
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

i think it depends how you use it. if we had felt that we could take on Sky, USA & TNG at the same time in a fair fight we wouldn't have used it. if sky reenters in 1 week as i said i have no problems with that...id fancy our odds better then because the numbers would have been more even for longer.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    try to put them away to another tag so we dont hit them by mistake when you guys do redeclare.
    how many times i have to say, we dont have tagjumpers. all for one and one for all. simple as that. but its nice that u cant declare on us. atleast one good thing about this surrender thingy

1) use it - if opponent accepts - you lose 25% NA and 1 week protection from opponent + 3 days from others
    2) use it - if opponent rejects - you lose 50% NA and (either same as above - or altered. depends how strong the voice of those pissed of with using this tactic are ).
    alot better

dudes go to bed... do you not have a life? Do you not need to sleep? lmao

nice blocks.. least we didn't waste to many turns this time

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    dudes go to bed... do you not have a life? Do you not need to sleep? lmao

nice blocks.. least we didn't waste to many turns this time
    agreed, its ok to try and safe your state, but tbfh, your all beeing abit freakasly about it (ok, it works i'm not going to say anything else, but i wonder how big the glasses and zits on the faces of people who do that are)

just joking

Well, we wanted to war and war well, so that means active states and good communication

Also, I'm just listening to my prof talk, so what else am I supposed to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

yea and im just playing modern warfare 2

and this was the worst week for you guys to hit me.. i have today and tomorrow off, then the owners of the restaurant im a manager at are going out of town so i can get on whenever needed at work.. but o well

i did wanna comment on this though:

that idea would need better tweaking.. I would reject everytime.. either way i can't war them for a week but if i reject they lose 25% more na..

EDIT:
    I did also like this

9 Mayor Fluffer(#42) [SLOB] 20.179 $20.964.347 -
    10 The White House(#2) [USA] 7.860 $19.394.264 *
    11 Eriador(#18) [WANT] 15.370 $18.811.580 -
    12 EscapeVelocity(#55) [ABT] 17.812 $18.545.975 -
    13 SnowWworld(#75) [Sky] 15.669 $18.399.342 -
    14 Corellia(#50) [SE] 15.475 $18.395.498 *
    15 ThE CeMeTaRy(#13) [SV] 8.765 $17.860.042 *

I wonder which states are currently warring.. our land is FTW pres
    Last edited by Cemetary; 01-12-2010 at 23:00.
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Well, we wanted to war and war well, so that means active states and good communication

Also, I'm just listening to my prof talk, so what else am I supposed to do?
    ah k, that understandable, i'm talking more about hte euro's that come online at this hour. If someone should wake me because my state at nation-wars was beeing killed, well i would be pissed too, but only at the person that woke me

that idea would need better tweaking.. I would reject everytime.. either way i can't war them for a week but if i reject they lose 25% more na..
    true that, make it no war for rest of set, 50% NA loss

why only NA btw, if a nation surrenders to one other nation like SV did this set, states should be hit too. (its like real life to be honest), not by too much (else surrender would be a dumb idea)

also i would like to state that USA did finally get a kill, off course when a dakker was helping (only one though, you freaks )
    Last edited by boostah; 01-12-2010 at 23:03.