Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: SV vs Sky USA TNG MLM (+?)

but i wanted to sleep more today.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post
    but i wanted to sleep more today.

i feel you bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    my question exactly... for 30 people...that's kinda low
    Well now let's not start judging.. I mean there is more to this then simply having 30 people on striking. (a lot less actually)

First we all had a low turnout of members.
    Second um 3 turns for war attacks. (enough said there)

oh and let's not forget that i did one attack before i actually declared. Then soon after that i attacked the wrong state then i forgot to watch my food and red turned.

All i have to say is CRIMSON WHERE ARE YOU? I really missed his help today :-/

SV was planning on warring us this set anyway all we did was speed it up a little bit and put it on our time frame instead of there's. They have a very good amount of warrers this set so they should have no problem.

Oh and Anton i am really sorry i was the reason your pizza burnt.. That ruined everything right there.. I mean you can mess up a mans state and pick on his cloths but you NEVER make a man pizza burn... I'll send you some money for a new one.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I am going to get back to working on the new Missile Attack feature.. So if you all could hold off attacking me now that would be great..

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

SV was planning on warring us this set anyway all we did was speed it up a little bit and put it on our time frame instead of there's.
    can i just point out that if everyone (or rather majority) had voted for a nation other than USA then we wouldn't have hit you

oh and likewise, im writing an essay so dont disturb with ARs etc

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Well now let's not start judging.. I mean there is more to this then simply having 30 people on striking. (a lot less actually)

First we all had a low turnout of members.
    Second um 3 turns for war attacks. (enough said there)

oh and let's not forget that i did one attack before i actually declared. Then soon after that i attacked the wrong state then i forgot to watch my food and red turned.

All i have to say is CRIMSON WHERE ARE YOU? I really missed his help today :-/

SV was planning on warring us this set anyway all we did was speed it up a little bit and put it on our time frame instead of there's. They have a very good amount of warrers this set so they should have no problem.

Oh and Anton i am really sorry i was the reason your pizza burnt.. That ruined everything right there.. I mean you can mess up a mans state and pick on his cloths but you NEVER make a man pizza burn... I'll send you some money for a new one.
    You were a mess today. If you need Crimson that badly you could have just asked me for help. Not like I ever warred before...

haha jk

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    can i just point out that if everyone (or rather majority) had voted for a nation other than USA then we wouldn't have hit you

From what i was told we were pretty high on your voting list.. I couldn't afford to take chances and wait it out to see if we would die or not.

Just being put on the voting board is enough for me to strike first.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    You were a mess today. If you need Crimson that badly you could have just asked me for help. Not like I ever warred before...

haha jk
    whoa easy now.. It wasn't that bad .. Let's not forget that it's been YEARS since i have ran a war chat all by myself.. not to mention having 2 other nations in the chat as well..

All in all with the amount of members from all nations and the 3 turn war attacks we didn't do that bad.. Oh and the plain fact that quite a few of the targets came online during the attacks... um yea that sucks!

There will be a new change implemented next set. Anytime USA wars the war turns will go to 2 per attack.. When other nations war it will still be 3.

At one point the game had 38 members logged in at one time. I know to some games out there thats weak.... But for ours that is really nice to see. Shows things are picking up around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post

i have exams and i'm in my master year, so **** off (ah and perhaps i'll be studying in england (cranfield uni to be exact) next year)

Quote Originally Posted by boostah View Post
    i have exams and i'm in my master year, so **** off (ah and perhaps i'll be studying in england (cranfield uni to be exact) next year)
    yeah but all you have to do is log on use your turns and and log out, less time consuming ^_^

btw why will you be going to Cranfield? ive seen them crop up in several MBA tables or something for their business school - but my view was that if you wanted to get into finance you did: judge/said/lbs/lse/wbs/cass & ICBS (in order of memory). go to WBS and you can study with me

@ Mr P - everyone would have gone on the voting board and acted upon as voted. There were only 2 targets i would have been dead set against attacking - SE (because theyre new & returning old players) & a player in one of the bigger nations (didn't want him to quit had we chosen his nation as target)

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me