Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: SV vs Sky USA TNG MLM (+?)

Quote Originally Posted by boostah View Post
    ah k, that understandable, i'm talking more about hte euro's that come online at this hour. If someone should wake me because my state at nation-wars was beeing killed, well i would be pissed too, but only at the person that woke me
    what are you doing at this hour?

atm im with 3 friends smoking, watching 24 and staying up all night doing my essay due in for Thursday (2 of them also have essays due in)...no complaining from the SV people too so its all good

im 38 hour vigilance for next 44 hours

im connected to internet at all locations at all times this week so pick your timings wisely

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post

atm im with 3 friends smoking, watching 24 and staying up all night doing my essay due in for Thursday (2 of them also have essays due in)...no complaining from the SV people too so its all good

im 38 hour vigilance for next 44 hours

im connected to internet at all locations at all times this week so pick your timings wisely
    me and anton are actually one person
    Dak at heart

good question, i have exams, so my biorithm is completly ****ed, studying at night some times, other times just days and so on

cem: shizofrenic is still 1 persons, that's against the rules i'll get mr p to delete both your states (**** that would be a big help )

Quote Originally Posted by boostah View Post
    good question, i have exams, so my biorithm is completly ****ed, studying at night some times, other times just days and so on

cem: shizofrenic is still 1 persons, that's against the rules i'll get mr p to delete both your states (**** that would be a big help )
    haha i know what you mean. the worst for me is when the boredam and the need for work makes you sleep crazy schedules fuelled by caffeine in various forms of intake. only a good night of alcohol puts the rhythm in order for me...like yesterday (thanks for not killing me that night btw had no internet access for 12 hours ).

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

haha i know what you mean. the worst for me is when the boredam and the need for work makes you sleep crazy schedules fuelled by caffeine in various forms of intake. only a good night of alcohol puts the rhythm in order for me...like yesterday (thanks for not killing me that night btw had no internet access for 12 hours ).
    aaah alcohol, thats for after the exams (+ it my birthday during exams, so afterwards i will need to get double wasted, that will be fun :d)

Drinking is of the Devil. Right Devil???
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Tonite Anton and his crew tried desperately to defeat the mighty Hymen (##) but alas the equipment they brought to penetrate the very lips of my being were all to small to pop..the cherry.

LOL i had to if its to inapropriate ill edit but i had to it was to funny.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    Tonite Anton and his crew tried desperately to defeat the mighty Hymen (##) but alas the equipment they brought to penetrate the very lips of my being were all to small to pop..the cherry.

LOL i had to if its to inapropriate ill edit but i had to it was to funny.
    i think it would be easier to say that antons weewee was too small to break the hymen
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

I turned my computer off all last night in the hope you guys would kill me, I'd like to get down to some revision with a normal sleeping pattern, sigh.

me and anton are actually one person
    I knew it!
    It`s was odd when Cem tried to hit on me...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE