Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: SV vs Sky USA TNG MLM (+?)

have to admit, respect to sky for running such a tight pack, killing someone with 5 turn attacks, crazy ****s

dont know if they violated a cease fire or something like that (if yes well then that throws of what i said before )

Quote Originally Posted by boostah View Post
    have to admit, respect to sky for running such a tight pack, killing someone with 5 turn attacks, crazy ****s

dont know if they violated a cease fire or something like that (if yes well then that throws of what i said before )
    Yeah Sky killed 2 states with 5 turn attacks that's crazy, .

I would guess they weren't even aware of the USA/TNG Ceasefire since we all figured Sky couldn't attack and nobody probably told them. Either that or they just felt like warring anyway, haha. Either way they have been pretty impressive this set. They are usually known for high inf netting and not so much warring, but I must say they really did well this set.

Stop *****ing. What SV did needs great courage. They could war 1v1 for each nation but instead and for fun, they decided to fight them all.

It was not about winning, it was for fun. Unfortunately, I died before striking
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

sky can war when they want to, i remember a super awesome nation FS'ing them awhile back and them battling back and winning the war
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by boostah View Post

not really. after i spoke with Mr P yesterday night, i didnt bother checking GE till today when i logged in to find that i was dead. Credit for killing players with 5 turns attacks but something to keep in mind - one of SVs greatest strenghts - my willingness to dedicate myself fully to the war & the survival of each and every state had at that point ended. maybe thats what Sky were waiting for good plan otherwise they would have just wasted loads of turns we set out what we wanted to do and we did it succesfully.

everyone here is *****ing and crying but at the end of the day it boils down to this:

SV was made as a war nation and didnt hide this. We could have. I could have said that im making a nation to win set, wouldnt have told any of my members the warring plans then made some bull**** excuse to hit whoever we wanted one by one without warning.

that however is lame and not fun.

my vision for the set was for Shock Value to go down in flames because at no point did i intend to fight a battle where we were going to be sure winners. if at some point the fight would have seemed to be obviously going to our favour - we would have expanded the war to make it more fair. there wasnt a 'must win & finish top at all costs' mentality, strategy and tactics that people have come to so dearly associate with me

now, just because SV was made as a war nation and has lots of very experienced warrers in its ranks doesnt mean its the pinnicale of warring ability. we have our limits. We planned to take on numbers/odds which were obviously bigger than us. However the opposite happened. We stood our ground as much as we could and took out as many states as we could.

Just because we wanted to war doesnt mean we automatically are fine with loosing/accelerating our demise - hence us making strategic surrender to Sky. We knew would continue fighting to the end - so why not make it harder for them?

Since i have no interest in committing myself to an all set war (never was intention in first place ) & coupled with the fact that the offer was made at a time when i wanted to commit myself to something else, me and Mr P agreed to peace.

I have no problems with the nations FSing us, nor the outcome of the war. i think both sides did well. i think this is the biggest war with the least amount of mud slinging/**** swining by its participants (except ill admit my earlier spat with TNG and w/e Cem is arguing with other ppl about) plus i dont think anyone can truly feel upset about it.

Regarding to Sky posters arguments with Cem - again ill reiterate - Cem is expressing his views on the war, not SVs as a whole or even all its leadership im not really sure what you guys are arguing about tbh...skipped all of it - all i can say is that on the outside looking in, things are never as they seem

At the end of the day without SV this set we would have most likely been looking at much much much lower player activity & another set of Sky infantry whoring to top1 . Im glad to see EX/nball/SE/Asbestos filling up the top. it makes for a nice change

i think i covered eveything ?
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-14-2010 at 14:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Missionary Guest

would give you rep for that but it wont let me .

have to say i like this new attitude anton . n dammit.......they managed to kill you? we tried so many times before unsuccessfully .

p.s. have read like 5 posts in this whole thread. to much random rubbish.......wheres the mods now a days. never happened in my day hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post

have to say i like this new attitude anton . n dammit.......they managed to kill you? we tried so many times before unsuccessfully .

p.s. have read like 5 posts in this whole thread. to much random rubbish.......wheres the mods now a days. never happened in my day hehe
    dont feel bad. you can't kill that which has no life

oh and i was asked on msn: why war this set if i couldnt commit all set? simple answer: 1/3 of the set i didnt have Uni & was hoping that wouldnt have too much work 2/3 of it (WRONG) and assumed there would be peace 3/3 of it . That 1/3 at start of set is about as good as it gets for the next couple of months for me
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-14-2010 at 17:56.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I don't care what Anton says, his entire set was a failure as I wasn't killed. (If you kill me because of this post it doesn't count)

thats cause you're always the biggest fish in the TNG pond This time you had a few sharks swimming next to you which needed taking care of first

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post

Says the guy that always invades other people's warring threads and talks rubbish constantly.

And nicely said Anton. Surprised it even went to 24 pages considering there wasn't too much arguing going on. I hope we were able to bring the fun set you were looking for. I think it was a good challenge for both sides and I think it was pretty even throughout even at the conclusion of the war. You guys stonewalled well and did a commendable job. I like these kind of wars better than wars full of anger and arguing.