Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: SV vs Sky USA TNG MLM (+?)

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateRellik View Post
    Dude, to me, that's the sane choice. Let me make this clear. For THE REST OF THE ROUND MLM will ruin you guys!
    you`re so good at it!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Every other nation in this game would accept surrender of another nation, and it's a **** move to not accept and keep fighting. I'm not saying you have to stop, I'm just saying there will be repercussions for it--like not accepting your surrender in future sets.
    First of all there is a difference between surrendering and surrendering. You can't think you can have peace with one click and not discussing surrender with other nation, can you? And can you refresh my memory, have we ever surrendered to anyone? Anyway killing our top state kind of ruled out the option to surrender or have peace with us.

That's what the surrender feature is intended for....we gave up NA and other stuff. You're thinking peace terms--if we wanted to come to terms with them, we would have asked for peace.
    Gave up NA and other stuff? What other stuff? And you gave up NA you guys didn't need anyway, even if SV had lost 50% the effect would have been minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    i think youre confused. youre the ones who declared war. the second part is true..without a top1 to support you guys dont really have anything better to do so i can understand that this is an opportunity for you guys to try and prove that youre better warrers...however if you want that, you should do it when the other nation is actually warring you back/caring.
    Things would have been different if we hadn't heard that you planned to war us, so this was a perfect example of preemptive strike. And SV is fighting back, you killed one of our states yesterday and some of you do care, otherwise there wouldn't be so many posts in this thread.

im pretty sure we told them SV wouldnt be attacking them if they didnt attack us back. the whole 'evening up' thing - we posted & admitted it on forums. I know Sky and their players. Ive played with them for many sets so i have an idea of how they think.
    I looked trough every post in this thread and I didn't find the part where you indicated that you won't be attacking us and nobody directly contacted me about this.
    Last edited by KelpKris; 01-16-2010 at 13:45.

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post
    First of all there is a difference between surrendering and surrendering. You can't think you can have peace with one click and not discussing surrender with other nation, can you? And can you refresh my memory, have we ever surrendered to anyone? Anyway killing our top state kind of ruled out the option to surrender or have peace with us.

Gave up NA and other stuff? What other stuff? And you gave up NA you guys didn't need anyway, even if SV had lost 50% the effect would have been minimal.

Things would have been different if we hadn't heard that you planned to war us, so this was a perfect example of preemptive strike. And SV is fighting back, you killed one of our states yesterday and some of you do care, otherwise there wouldn't be so many posts in this thread.

I looked trough every post in this thread and I didn't find the part where you indicated that you won't be attacking us and nobody directly contacted me about this.
    What goes around comes around. We'll figure it out the next time we war each other
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Missionary Guest

What goes around comes around. We'll figure it out the next time we war each other
    harsh pron when your in the wrong.......oh n i very much doubt LoR would leave a nation that forced them out of a war without there concent after that nation had planned to war them.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    harsh pron when your in the wrong.......oh n i very much doubt LoR would leave a nation that forced them out of a war without there concent after that nation had planned to war them.
    LOR always accepts surrenders unless it's a war of bad blood or something similar. Hell, even Ali accepts surrenders .

And how am I in the wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

LOR always accepts surrenders unless it's a war of bad blood or something similar. Hell, even Ali accepts surrenders .

And how am I in the wrong?
    everybody knows how we war, so better not mess with us... we did not want this war, we wanted to net peacefully (as we always want)..
    sv were the war nation and both u and your leader have admitted that u had plans warring sky.
    so.. u got your war. u cant ruin our set and expect we let u run away that easily.

and btw, u call this war as "military training". well..so can we!
    we have 2 newbs to train...and it wont take only 2 days to teach them.. have u ever heard “train hard, fight easy”? =)

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post

the fact is, it could have been you, could not have been you. pre emptive strike was a correct choice however stop making yourselves out to be some sort of victims. you have absolutely 0 claim to it. you're pretty much like America attacking Iraq...sure they heard that they had WMDs and could have used them on them...or Israel...but then they could have not and once they didnt they decided to stay there...now the world hates them for it. think about that analogy

if i didnt post on thread/say it on MSN to someone then my bad. im pretty sure i asked you though later on (1-2 days later if)

there honestly wasnt any need for MSN talk. i wouldnt have accepted any ***** terms. basically couldnt be bothered to fight you and not have good time. what do you want some kind of medal of approval from me? haha hmmmmmm. but yeah we assumed it owuld make sense that if you didnt touch us we wouldnt either..however after a few days of you not using terms and intelling us etc it was obvs what you were gonna do . you guys are very easy to read. like open book.

pron is like totally smashing everyone in this thread. reminds me of Max and Devil vs that Unreal massive world destroyyer haha

btw didnt you guys surrender or something to LoR already right at the begining of Nation Wars? when they attackled your massive 50 man nation with like 23 states or something and owned you? or am i thinking of somethin else? tbf you got massivly impressive top1 kill that set. but iirc once you asked for peace, LoR accepted it. anyone remember it better?

honestly just stop posting. you guys are making yourselves look bad. lets limit this thread to banter about states that get killed if you want.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-17-2010 at 01:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

yeah, you are the clear victim here. You tried to war unpeacefully, but we unpeacefully stopped that (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

that usa vs iraq comparison is just brilliant. If you would have lived in the 30's A.Hitler would have hired you instead of Goebbels, because YOU can turn black into white with your words.

we are playing a game named nation-wars...
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

the fact is, it could have been you, could not have been you. pre emptive strike was a correct choice however stop making yourselves out to be some sort of victims. you have absolutely 0 claim to it. you're pretty much like America attacking Iraq...sure they heard that they had WMDs and could have used them on them...or Israel...but then they could have not and once they didnt they decided to stay there...now the world hates them for it. think about that analogy

if i didnt post on thread/say it on MSN to someone then my bad. im pretty sure i asked you though later on (1-2 days later if)

there honestly wasnt any need for MSN talk. i wouldnt have accepted any ***** terms. basically couldnt be bothered to fight you and not have good time. what do you want some kind of medal of approval from me? haha hmmmmmm. but yeah we assumed it owuld make sense that if you didnt touch us we wouldnt either..however after a few days of you not using terms and intelling us etc it was obvs what you were gonna do . you guys are very easy to read. like open book.

pron is like totally smashing everyone in this thread. reminds me of Max and Devil vs that Unreal massive world destroyyer haha

btw didnt you guys surrender or something to LoR already right at the begining of Nation Wars? when they attackled your massive 50 man nation with like 23 states or something and owned you? or am i thinking of somethin else? tbf you got massivly impressive top1 kill that set. but iirc once you asked for peace, LoR accepted it. anyone remember it better?

honestly just stop posting. you guys are making yourselves look bad. lets limit this thread to banter about states that get killed if you want.
    Actually things like this: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpo...0&postcount=89 are more than enough. And do I really sound like a victim? I wouldn't care one bit if my state got killed and the only thing that bothers me is that our top1 state got killed. The 40 vs 23 FS might have been unfair for you but it was a failure. The blitzkrieg I hoped for did not turn into reality. And then your nation did something we would have done too, killed our top state. And now we are having our revenge, as simple as that. It's just the way we war.

It's true that you asked if we were going to continue after we had killed you and you got your answer. And if you say you wouldn't had accepted any terms what is pron talking about bad blood? About not attacking each other: the war had already started, we had killed some of your states and vice versa so yeah, I really didn't assume that you might stop all of a sudden without saying one word about it. Wasn't someone saying in this thread that SV used the surrender option to make numbers more even and that we were expected to join the war again after 168h?

There was a thread of EE declaring peace to LoR but the second post there indicates that this wasn't accepted. Don't know the final outcome though. But I wasn't leading EE back then (not sure I ever lead EE).