Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: SV vs Sky USA TNG MLM (+?)

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    i wouldn't say were winning...together USA and Sky has a very good set of strong states..however we are performing much better than one would expect of a nation that just got outnumbered nearly 2vs1 and FSed by a coalition which includes 2 multiple set winning nations.
    Lets not give u a medal here anton i mean our FS concisted of 10 ppl....

and i woudlnt say your performing better than one would expect...

a nation of 19 active experienced (which all your members are) members should be able to get 6 kills.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    If you check the Global Events and put in your old # you can see allt he attacks done on you.
    Went to look at , i do know who they are now

ohhhhh , interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    Lets not give u a medal here anton i mean our FS concisted of 10 ppl....

and i woudlnt say your performing better than one would expect...

a nation of 19 active experienced (which all your members are) members should be able to get 6 kills.
    joey no one cares what you think - you're a ****ty leader. one of your nation mates got killed by MLM and you do nothing except hope to tag along and share some of Sky/USAs spoils this set.

not to mention that between 4 nations im sure you guys can come up with '19 active experienced' members and then some.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-11-2010 at 12:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

joey no one cares what you think - you're a ****ty leader. one of your nation mates got killed by MLM and you do nothing except hope to tag along and share some of Sky/USAs spoils this set.

not to mention that between 4 nations im sure you guys can come up with '19 active experienced' members and then some.
    if we wanted to we cuold have killed them but why when we can have them hit you instead. i know Pino was mad i talked to him, and got him to understand, i do care about my nation mates so zip it, for a person can only bring in peoples for a set or two and then run off to other nations.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabaz K View Post
    if we wanted to we cuold have killed them but why when we can have them hit you instead. i know Pino was mad i talked to him, and got him to understand, i do care about my nation mates so zip it, for a person can only bring in peoples for a set or two and then run off to other nations.
    except youll find that the people who play with me are the same set in set out for months. and last year i was running nations non stop..and when i wasnt i was pretty much in the same tag for half a year. so i have no clue what youre talking about. the only thing that doesn't last about my nations is their names - but thats because as i said, i enjoy the creativity

oh and "but why when we can have them hit you instead." --> dont you mean:
    "but why when we can tag along with 2 other nations and hit you instead?"

honestly i cant rmb last time i was impressed with TNG (except when they had a strong WLF contingent).

fact of matter is: Sky and USA - perfectly legit reasons to attack. heck even Asbestos and WANT wouldnt have been totally out of their place to have done the same thing - they had top states and had something to fear to lose - TNG on the other hand? i have no idea what you guys are doing at this party. id have no problems with u guys hitting us if you had a top3 state or something - but this is clearly a case of you trying to have a share of someone elses glory.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-11-2010 at 12:48.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

**** why did no-one tell us the aim of the game was to impress Anton?

There we were just having fun, shame on us

well thats the intention of the set, and so far its going as planned

except youll find that the people who play with me are the same set in set out for months. and last year i was running nations non stop..and when i wasnt i was pretty much in the same tag for half a year. so i have no clue what youre talking about. the only thing that doesn't last about my nations is their names - but thats because as i said, i enjoy the creativity

oh and "but why when we can have them hit you instead." --> dont you mean:
    "but why when we can tag along with 2 other nations and hit you instead?"

honestly i cant rmb last time i was impressed with TNG (except when they had a strong WLF contingent).
    i got nothing against your creativity, but most of the people you have dont stick around with you. alot of people i see in thier, i already know how they are, and then yes that do paly with you alot.

like i said they asked us and we joined, nothing had to with joining two other nations. if we wanted to hit you we could have done it ourselfs, even if we lose, but only few players here wanted to hit SV, but seeing as you had the numbers and threaten other nations we had to join the cuase, i dont care what you think of us, we are not here to impress you nor we care about you or ur nation.

we TNG had better netting sets then of those with wlf days, you can only talk of what you now of so thats your opinion which has nothing to do of TNG's history

k well if its a case of USA asking for help then its a diff matter and correction its not a case of most people not sticking around - its a case of me not recruiting them back again . i enjoy playing with all of them in the same tag but leading large tags set in set out is very time consuming which is why usually ill have the same group play with me set in set out and then every now and again ill do something bigger with my other friends then go back to being small depending on time. perfectly understandable imo.

regarding TNG & WLF - pfft, WLF was made for warring, and thats what they shall do no wonder you didnt have many good netting sets

btw - i think youre reading too much into the "impress" comment. i doubt anyone here is trying to impress anyone
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-11-2010 at 13:10.

k well if its a case of USA asking for help then its a diff matter and correction its not a case of most people not sticking around - its a case of me not recruiting them back again . i enjoy playing with all of them in the same tag but leading large tags set in set out is very time consuming which is why usually ill have the same group play with me set in set out and then every now and again ill do something bigger with my other friends then go back to being small depending on time. perfectly understandable imo.

regarding TNG & WLF - pfft, WLF was made for warring, and thats what they shall do no wonder you didnt have many good netting sets

btw - i think youre reading too much into the "impress" comment. i doubt anyone here is trying to impress anyone
    well alot of the players i see are form other nations who commit thier time to that nation adn others who join you if you are netting only, they dont tend to show up for you for every cause.

we had few really good netting sets, and alot medicore sets, but we also warred qiute few sets, but we still are here

and no i dont kow what you mean by the "impress" comment

i just commented on what you wrote so

and we dont hate, i knwo you have asked to play with but u always come when the sets started, while i had my plans set up the previous set.
    Last edited by Shabaz K; 01-11-2010 at 13:30.