Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Army theme

Default Army theme

I have loaded up the new Army theme in the game. IT IS NOT 100% DONE YET! but will be soon. A larger banner will be put in place and a couple other things will be added/changed too.

But for now, please go through it and let me know what you think of it so far.

the desert one will also be loaded soon. I will let you know when.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I like what YOU have done, but I dont think it goes well with the gray borders. Lime green may be an overkill.

You may also want to consider just a simple plain as day black with white and a touch of gray for highlighting. You may think im out of my mind, but back in the day, as well as the vets true love is the most simple of all themes (black and yellow). I wouldnt be surprised if most used the most basic of themes, and it would take alot less effort on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    I like what YOU have done, but I dont think it goes well with the gray borders. Lime green may be an overkill.

You may also want to consider just a simple plain as day black with white and a touch of gray for highlighting. You may think im out of my mind, but back in the day, as well as the vets true love is the most simple of all themes (black and yellow). I wouldnt be surprised if most used the most basic of themes, and it would take alot less effort on your part.
    Blame Sean, he is the one who came up with the color scheme.. i simply put it all together ..

As for the plain Black and white ect ect ect, i agree and with you.. The desert theme is very simple.

I can't really make one that is black and uses the same layout as the B&Y one we have now. Svenne asked me to change it so it wasn't like any of the WoW themes. So that is what i have done.

for awhile we will have 2 themes. the desert and the army. In time i will also make another one (prob blue theme) that will also be basic..

the lime green may go darker. I'm still figuring it all out. I needed to get it on the main game so i could see all the screens and gather some suggestions from others.

pcgluva Guest

Sorry that its not complete guys thats my fault, ive been falling behind in my designing also, ballencing school, firehouse, and new job, i will make a new banner and see what i can do with the gray and green, ii figured green could work, its different and all, anyone have ideas feel free to pm me and ill try to get something going if its a good suggestion

slacker!

your not behind. your doing fine. You have made a ton of banners for everyone in here and you have also made a ton of graphics for me to use on the forums and game. So you have done plenty and we all owe a huge thank you for what you have done for us.

Like i said, the only reason i put it up this early was so i could see all the screens.. on the test game it's only me playing so i can't see all of them

But in the main game i can so now i can finish up the little stuff that needs done. there are still a couple of screens that i haven't added the right colors to yet.. So you have plenty of time. Don't rush! (that way i don't have to rush )

just remove the frames on the b&y, use the desert theme and just go all black and white?

Missionary Guest

i though the same. so which ones will be staying, the army theme and 04 theme?

Crimson Shadow Guest

I see one flaw with Army Theme.

Peace declaration is the same color as market purchases in Interior News.

im using the 04 theme right now, and its blank....background is gray and writing is mostly white. Get rid of the little green boxes, but a kick *** banner up and I think that is a perfect skin.

Crimson Shadow Guest

04 was my favorite theme back when it had all the extra things added onto it.