Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Banksize

Default Banksize

What about raising the Banksize, 50bil is not that much.

Discuss.....

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Crimson Shadow Guest

Stockers would be too powerful if it was raised

How about a Banking Tech that affects the bank size, allowing it to be increased?

that would be good for casher nations, as indis have two techs... Just not a bad idea of implimintation, but i still think stockers would ahve an advantage, but it may be what would even out the cash to indi ratio and give a cashing nation a chance to win.

pcgluva Guest

i agree with u john

A financial tech could be used in many ways. Not just Bank size. Having more types of Tech would also Make a Techer Strat more attractive.

Other Idea:

Intelligence Tech - Providing better spy defense (Making it harder for people with a few spies to get intel on a state with tons of spies.)

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    Other Idea:

Intelligence Tech - Providing better spy defense (Making it harder for people with a few spies to get intel on a state with tons of spies.)
    I think that is a stretch....

Bank size doesn't need to be changed.

Because most stockers cannot stock up until the very last minute anymore because of the GB formula. So very few serious stockers will use up that much bank size anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Calvin74 Guest

if they can't use up that bank size they are horrible stockers and shouldn't be stocking

yah calvin, but what do you think about an increase possilbly linked with a tech