Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Banksize

Crimson Shadow Guest

I think it would be a waste of tech points since each nation will only have about 5 people who will hit the max anyways.

Calvin74 Guest

i think we could use more techs myself
    but i am not really throwing out suggestions till later in a few sets once everything has settled down

one thing i would like to see is the nation overview become teh game overview (i would love to see how many people are playing each strat.....)

You can see that now.. click on Global Overview.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Crimson Shadow Guest

Calvin

last time i remember like half of the land in the game was indy... yet the market is drier than a peach you left out in the sun all day ( tried to keep the metaphor clean)

Calvin74 Guest

hehe
    my bad mr p

btw get on msn so i can yell at you about me losing money in the market

Who the hell said that the people don't reach the bank limit until the end?? Was that Xaviour?? Obviously you've never stocked before. I'm not even stocking now and I have half the bank size. The only reason I have so much in the bank is because the PM is dry. But if a person who isn't even trying to stock can have half the bank limit in a few days than it's not really hard to reach 50 bil

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Who the hell said that the people don't reach the bank limit until the end?? Was that Xaviour?? Obviously you've never stocked before. I'm not even stocking now and I have half the bank size. The only reason I have so much in the bank is because the PM is dry. But if a person who isn't even trying to stock can have half the bank limit in a few days than it's not really hard to reach 50 bil
    love the spelling hehe. 50bill isnt going to get you much net at all, proberly around 40mill net and considering thats all they are allowed i think its quite low. stocker isnt a strat anymore, its more like something to do before netting.

Yeah, I think I could get 50 billion in like a week. But the bank in game is like RL bank for me. Sits there until there is something to buy and then I spend it
    If I have to explain the joke then it joke will change and now your it

Calvin74 Guest

i played like crap all set and still managed to fill the bank and then a lot more