Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Vendetta!

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post

I would also suggest that if you are board then lets think of some things or fixes for the primary game.

I dont know why i have such a bad taste in my mouth about Chaos, I guess because i dont have the time or will to play it.

Also it should stagger primary server sets so that in the down time some people can play it instead of waiting.
    I am far from bored. I am enjoying some R&R. Putting up a new server takes little time and is easy. There will be no main changes to the game except simple ones that would take me little time to make.

The whole point of the "chaos" game is an added benefit to Premium Account members. That is the only reason i'm doing it this quickly. I feel they need a little more for there money. If they chose not to play it, then that is there choice but at least i have made an attempt..

Personally i was not that fond of chaos either. only played it a couple of times here and there. but never with any main devotion.

As for sets i'm thinking a set in the new server should run 60 days (2 normal sized sets) That way it covers a down time and also allows people to really have some fun with some pretty large states. But i will leave that option up to what you all want.

but again, remember that there will be no major changes made to the new server. Just simple value changes is all. ie, donations, nations, turns, round lengths, ect ect ect

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Mr. P all you would have to do is raise the networth of units an even 10x or 100x even 50x
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

my suggestion is to make it so you get 4 turns per 10 mins and make the sets last 20 days this way you will always have something to play due to the primary server only running 30 days. this will also allow you to play 11520 turns instead of 4520(i think thats the total amount you can play in the regular sever in a set). i also think you should also allow 5 states per person but allow nations to have up to 30 states making it so that thier is more then 1 nation enless everyone plays 1 or 2 states. i also think max turns should be around 900 with 300 saved (3 times the rate now if u didnt relize) this way you dont have to get on every day but you still have to get on at least every other day.

i don't think there is a need for so many turns. If its for prem members only. and each member can have 5 states lets say. There will be a lot more turns then there needs to be. If there are no grabs when there is 200 states, imagine when everyone has 4x the turns and 1/2 the states. unless you change the lg formula as well or make it so people start off with more land and can expand for more land as well.

Starting out with more land is not problem. Prob a good idea seeing there won't be a lot of members at first.

I can also make it so expanding gives you more too.

I'm also thinking GDN and TDN be disabled and Stealing turned back on

pcgluva Guest

more land and stealing awsome

Missionary Guest

i say double the turns gained so 2 per 10mins. make it so you can have 500 turns on hand ans 150 turns stored. no nations, or just one person in the nation. would be better that way, means the main server is about nations and team play where as the second server promotes individuality. there isnt going to be a huge amount of people playing, so have 3-4 states each and maybe even remove the lg formula if possible.

either 2 set rounds or do 10 day speed rounds, either one not fussed

Ok the Vendetta server is almost ready.. here is what i have so far.

500 turns to start with
    300 max stored turns
    800 total max turns
    500 starting turns for restarts (basically start from scratch)
    100 turns for protection
    10 states per user
    1000 starting land
    No GDN or TDN
    5 states max per nation
    Stealing is back
    60 day rounds
    Donating is back
    you can join and leave a nation 100 times
    you can change tax 100 times
    1 turn every 5 min

I was going to work on the networths some, but it is going to take awhile cause there is a lot to do to make the changes.. So maybe down the road some we can change the formulas around. I know many of you wanted it higher, but it's just not possible right now. Doing that requires a lot of setting then testing, setting then testing ect ect..

If i have missed something, please let me know.. I tried to take an idea from each post.. But if you have thought of something else, please get it listed ASAP..

Also, after the first set of Vendetta, we can make adjustments to it.. Like set lengths and other things.. 60 days is a long time, but i thought 15 day speed rounds was to short.. So lets start with 60 and see how everyone feels after..

Also, one thing i want to add.. In Vendetta, THERE ARE NO RULES.. It's a free for all and people will rape the crap out of you for land. So may the best man win! :-)

I'll let you all know when it's open! (prob 1-2 days)
    Last edited by Mr President; 05-02-2008 at 23:47.

this server was created for chuck norris alone! every character from walker: texas ranger WILL be represented in this set. let the rapage and horribly choreographed martial-arts begin!!

This server will open up either later tonight or by the end of tomorrow..

The round will start May 6th (server time)