Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Vendetta!

Missionary Guest

whats bank size going to be mr.p??

100 bill

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

umm i got a question is thier going to be any other layout besides the one there is now?? because i like the army layout the best...

K959 you are going to have to make another state. (unless you already have) cause you beat me to the punch.. I had just opened it and was testing things to make sure everything was ok when you made your state. And well i had to reset the game.. sorry

to answer your question:
    Yes, but it will be a couple of days till i get things transferred over to that server and then you will be able to switch themes..

oh and just so everyone knows.. this server is now open.. so if your a prem account, go ahead and sign up.

err i wanted the first state mr p. ahh well ill grab it from u next set

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Ok the Vendetta server is almost ready.. here is what i have so far.

500 turns to start with
    300 max stored turns
    800 total max turns
    500 starting turns for restarts (basically start from scratch)
    100 turns for protection
    10 states per user
    1000 starting land
    No GDN or TDN
    5 states max per nation
    Stealing is back
    60 day rounds
    Donating is back
    you can join and leave a nation 100 times
    you can change tax 100 times
    1 turn every 5 min

I was going to work on the networths some, but it is going to take awhile cause there is a lot to do to make the changes.. So maybe down the road some we can change the formulas around. I know many of you wanted it higher, but it's just not possible right now. Doing that requires a lot of setting then testing, setting then testing ect ect..

If i have missed something, please let me know.. I tried to take an idea from each post.. But if you have thought of something else, please get it listed ASAP..

Also, after the first set of Vendetta, we can make adjustments to it.. Like set lengths and other things.. 60 days is a long time, but i thought 15 day speed rounds was to short.. So lets start with 60 and see how everyone feels after..

Also, one thing i want to add.. In Vendetta, THERE ARE NO RULES.. It's a free for all and people will rape the crap out of you for land. So may the best man win! :-)

I'll let you all know when it's open! (prob 1-2 days)
    Uhhh... WLF has 10 states, which are all Dboz, and uhh.... well... you said the max is suppose to be 5.... and... well.... um... last I checked 10 was greater than 5.

Calvin74 Guest

i am not playing this game atm but i would suggest that you lower it to either 15 day rounds or 30 day rounds

60 day rounds might just get boring with a bank that small the set will/should be decided and no ranks will change unless someone really screws up after day 30

i wouldnt count on that thier is always a way to jump up to the top and or just screw everyone s set at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i am not playing this game atm but i would suggest that you lower it to either 15 day rounds or 30 day rounds

60 day rounds might just get boring with a bank that small the set will/should be decided and no ranks will change unless someone really screws up after day 30
    I picked 60 out of the blue. Figured everyone could play one round of it then we would go from there and decide if it needs to be longer or shorter.

In this game, i don't think you will see much netting going on. It's not set up for that, it's mainly made for people to just destroy everyone else ..

But changes can be made if needed..