Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Vendetta!

pcgluva Guest

it wont let me create a state

edit: nvm its workign now
    but i can only create 1
    Last edited by pcgluva; 05-04-2008 at 22:42.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    still doesn't work. I try going from one state to the next and it goes haywire.
    it does that to me on the 1st switch i try to make. it logs me out, i log back in then its fine

Ya it logs me out too, but when I log back in and try switching again the same thing happens. I can only view and work on 1 state.

i don't know what is causing this. Everything worked fine during my 3 days of testing it. Then this started as soon as i restarted the game.. But also, when i tested it i started the round right away.. So maybe after the game starts this will smooth out.. So lets wait till tonight when the round starts. if it keeps acting up, we may have to stop it and redo it again.. which i don't want to do. So let's hope it works out ..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    i don't know what is causing this. Everything worked fine during my 3 days of testing it. Then this started as soon as i restarted the game.. But also, when i tested it i started the round right away.. So maybe after the game starts this will smooth out.. So lets wait till tonight when the round starts. if it keeps acting up, we may have to stop it and redo it again.. which i don't want to do. So let's hope it works out ..
    Boo I can't even create a nation cause I can only log into 1 of my states You and your USA will be the first to face my wrath Mr. P jk.... maybe

clear your cookies then try.. should work then!

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Boo I can't even create a nation cause I can only log into 1 of my states You and your USA will be the first to face my wrath Mr. P jk.... maybe
    usa may just be the first victim of the horrible fake karate moves that walker: texas ranger unleashes on. beware!

I had set my nation up and running.... 10 states in 1 nations, am i getting the question if i could just make 2 nations of max 5 states

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

I think there should be a different message sent out at the start of the game when you make a new account to say the differences to the normal game!?

yea it should be changed.. the server it's on now is just a test server, seeing we are basically testing vendetta out this set and finding bugs.. So when it's up and running i will make sure the message is different.