View Poll Results: Who will win the US presidential Election?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

0 0%
  • Barack Obama

11 44.00%
  • John McCain

14 56.00%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: US Election

Default US Election

Who will win the election?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

John Mccain that's who =P
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Barack. He is new. He plays basketball. He is black. He is cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

God I hope not

Come on McCain! Just as long as its not Billary who gets in, but Obama is only slightly better.

pcgluva Guest

McCain, and Rice will be his VP

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    is Bush not running? or is this what you call the "democratic nominee" or something?
    Bush can't run because he is serving his 2nd term. In American politics you are only allowed to serve 2 terms consecutively then you must sit out 4 years before you can run again.

I would like to see McCain (or anyone other than Obama). McCain has a large chance of winning because the Democrats are spending too much time with a split decision on who to run. However the uninformed American public is falling in love with Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    Bush can't run because he is serving his 2nd term. In American politics you are only allowed to serve 2 terms consecutively then you must sit out 4 years before you can run again.

I would like to see McCain (or anyone other than Obama). McCain has a large chance of winning because the Democrats are spending too much time with a split decision on who to run. However the uninformed American public is falling in love with Obama.
    Honestly i'm not very fond of any of them.

Obama talks like Bill Clinton did so people fall in love with that. Not that i was a huge Bill Clinton fan, but i have to give him credit, the man could deliver a speech pretty well. But i just feel like Obama has been riding the Oprah wave and is hiding a lot. Some we know, but most we don't. I do think it's time for America to have it's first black or female President, but i'm not sure either of them are the right choices..

Hillary is evil. there have been several people who have claimed to see her "behind the scenes" and how she really talks and acts. FREAK!

McCain, he is ok but i'm just not sure how good of a President he is going to be. What i'm tired of is people going with a certain person only cause of the party they are in. In our country we have the greatest honor of voting in who we feel is the best, but yet people just go with a republican cause they are republican and don't even listen to what they are saying. Same for the democrats.

As for everyone saying that the democrats need to choose one soon cause they are holding things up, well that couldn't be further from the truth. This is democracy at it's best. This is what it was designed to do. Let them have it out and the best person gets the vote in the end. Elections should not be won before the debating even starts. (like it has 90% of my lifetime)

At this time i will hold my prediction.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

They all suck, I want a democrat to win, but they all suck, and the two demos keep fighting it out and McCain will just sail smoothly right to the victory.

I Agree w/ Maggio

I don't like any of them, and i want a democrat, but McCain is just gonna weasel his way in there while everyone hypes up the democrats
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti