Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Premium Accounts

Default Premium Accounts

First my apologies to everyone who has purchase a prem acct and it did not remove the ads from the game. It has been a pain in the buttocks but they have been fixed and no longer show.

Purchasing a premium account is mainly for one thing, it supports the game and helps keep it running for all of us to enjoy. We try to offer some extra things to add to the benefits of a prem account too.

- No ads in game or forums

-Change user/state name as many times as you want.

- If your a leader of a nation, that nation is automatically given back to you at the start of each round. So no worries that someone is going to steal your tag.

- Can use vacation mode

-Access private server game called Vendetta

-Able to test and see new changes and games first.

- bonus turns automatically given each day. You do not have to remember to click on the links (coming soon)

-1 million extra credits for the forums

-Colored name in forums

-Can change titles to whatever you want in forums

-Private section for Prem acct holders only in forums

Like i said, the main purpose of premium accounts it to help keep the game up and running. But these things listed are some nice added features for your support.

I know some use ad blockers, and there is nothing i can do to stop you. But remember, if you choose not to purchase a prem account or just are not able to, the ads are an extra source of income to help with the expenses of the game....

The long term goal is to have this game on a dedicated server. But we need a lot more members before that will ever happen.

Thanks for playing, and thank you for your continued support of Nation-Wars!
    Last edited by Mr President; 06-24-2008 at 09:36.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

you're welcome, but i hope you have a DD after you spend all our money on alcohol. a living pres is a good pres.

Personally, i have not made a dime off any of this. Game or Forums. Everything that is collected goes right back in the game and forums.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

glad to help out
    There is no greater sin than apathy

yeah, that's what you told me last time. but presidents lie.

then there was those few days that prem was raised to $40...0_0

Prez needed groceries. geesh leave the man alone
    There is no greater sin than apathy

I believe him. I offer money all the time, and he said he doesnt need any help, that the prems are taking care of it. He did go into his own pockets to pay for a few things like the VB liscense.

Now if we need a dedicated server due to membership thats a different story.

well hopefully of the people that swarmed back here from years past, at least some of them buys a Prem accounts and then we can get closer to having everything that we need.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

if they dont i will slowly line Mr. P's pockets with gold... the VB license is liek $100 on its own plus server space... hopefully hes getting enough Prem's that the game is slowly starting to pay for itself
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _