Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: -Z- gets owned

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    and proxies are not allowed.
    and abusing your moderator status is?

Quote Originally Posted by LandDragon View Post
    and abusing your moderator status is?
    nope, just know how to do it.
    I don't have access to the game server, only forums. The proxy detector is automatic and autoban will leave you insignificant anyway.

who do you think is in every Estonian's list?

next round we all come out in the darkness to rule over NW and to rip off your neck and **** down your neck

while this round still lasts, you will hear from the KIHT when you log on, the most probable message would be: You were defeated
    Now who is grouping all Estonian players as a group? Is not the non-Estonian players. Don't want to hear unfair arguments about that crap anymore

all i can say, is that next set is going to be a blast. I am really enjoying how you are making yourself look like more of an *** everyday. You are really representing your nation very well. The only person i have any respect for is real, he is a good guy. You should really look into playing the game more like he does. Don't worry though, we will make sure your next few sets are as miserable as this one has been for you.

Right. Not every Estonian wants to crap down our necks, either. If you want to play like filthy pigs, you're going to get treated like one.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    zaxz is good too, at least when our aims were the same back in the day.
    real is the only one i have really talked to or know anything about. Which is why i mention him. So i apologize to the others that i could respect that i didn't mention.

while this round still lasts, you will hear from the KIHT when you log on, the most probable message would be: You were defeated
    *giggle* not in your life kiddo
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

Dogma, you are weak ... this was just war KIHT vs LOL (and kiht isn't decalre peace, i just one day make peace-war as point of that we are still in a war!!!)

but you mast make all what KIHT (eoj) will do as EVERYBODY KILL ESTONAINS... i think that you need somebody who is your ENEMY and if you havn't him, then you find somebody who you think that you can break and then made him enemy... and try to make so that everybody want to kill him to... then you get some pleasure of .... i dont know what, for that
    pohjakiht[KIHT]; domination[EE]

I was declared a cheater in Nation-Wars!!! @ welcome to the DARK SIDE

NEVER STOP

LIFT THE BAN ON POSTING STATE NUMBERS IN THE FORUMS

Quote Originally Posted by SkyCat View Post
    Dogma, you are weak ... this was just war KIHT vs LOL (and kiht isn't decalre peace, i just one day make peace-war as point of that we are still in a war!!!)

but you mast make all what KIHT (eoj) will do as EVERYBODY KILL ESTONAINS... i think that you need somebody who is your ENEMY and if you havn't him, then you find somebody who you think that you can break and then made him enemy... and try to make so that everybody want to kill him to... then you get some pleasure of .... i dont know what, for that
    You want to try that in English :S

And I didn't say anything about all Estonians, your buddy did. USA has tried all set to stop that kind of talk, it is not me that is saying "all estonians" try rereaading what is in there or maybe translating it to a language you can understand. Or at least point out where I said EVERYONE KILL ESTONIANS and maybe I can clear up any confusion that you are apparently suffering from.
    Last edited by Dogma; 04-14-2008 at 14:02.

who do you think is in every Estonian's list?
    Just wanted to clear up, that landdragon is nobody to talk on the name of every Estonian. I have said that thousand times and I'll say it again. There are very many Estonians who like to play the game peacefully(at least in my nation) and I am sure there were a few guys in KIHT/eoj too. As we can see there are some Estonians who just can't stay away from trouble and sadly they don't understand that every time they screw up they cut down the chances of ever getting back their reputation. To be honest, I am tired of clearing things up every time you morons find a way to mess up.
    Leader of cash; blch
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.