Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: -Z- gets owned

well, i'm only using your own words, all I see, is estos here and estos there, if those people who use these words(estos) didn't mean Estonians under it, then i'm sorry,
    but I don't see it that way yet, so in my point of view, it seems that everything I do and don't do, is because I'm am an Estonian, then maybe we should just act more like you say we are -> group ourselves and be against everyone

once again, Mr P, the only solution I see, is that you take those nation indicators away behind the states in 'state scores'.

But this attack had nothing to do with it, it's just that when its all out war, everyone without proper protection must be 'reminded' of their mistake

First, the USA has nothing to do with this. So we are staying out of it. Personal disagreements happen all the time on here but things need to be clearer when speaking for a nation or just personal. Dogma was not speaking for the USA, he was simply pointing out a few things he feels personally.

@ Real, don't feel that you have to clean up everyone else's messes. You just keep on doing what your doing and you and your members keep enjoying the game.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by LandDragon View Post
    well, i'm only using your own words, all I see, is estos here and estos there, if those people who use these words(estos) didn't mean Estonians under it, then i'm sorry,
    but I don't see it that way yet, so in my point of view, it seems that everything I do and don't do, is because I'm am an Estonian, then maybe we should just act more like you say we are -> group ourselves and be against everyone

once again, Mr P, the only solution I see, is that you take those nation indicators away behind the states in 'state scores'.

But this attack had nothing to do with it, it's just that when its all out war, everyone without proper protection must be 'reminded' of their mistake

MY WORDS??? You show me one time where I have stated "all estos" and I will apologize. I have been very careful not to do that. I don't consider "all estos" anything, I have met quite a few Estonian players that I enjoy playing with and have high respect for. my whole point to posting in this thread to start with, was to point out that those of you that insist on being on LoL hit list will never get a moments peace in this game. So make sure you read my words correctly before you try and quote me.

I've never used the word esto. I find it rather easy to type out Estonian. ;-)
    Leader of cash; blch
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    Just wanted to clear up, that landdragon is nobody to talk on the name of every Estonian.
    exactly, but some people in this forum doesn't get it
    maybe they think that Estonians are just a group of people, like a gang or something, well clarifying link here ->
    Estonia

KIHT is what is causing you pain

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    So make sure you read my words correctly before you try and quote me.
    where do you see me quoting you, back to you->

The indicators can be turned off. Go to the "in game preferences" tab and select hide flag. Then it won't show. There is no rule saying you have to show your flag. So it's up to you..

In my personal opinion the reason the Estonians are getting so much heat is due to the suiciding. 99% of the people here don't like it. If a war breaks out and a state is killed, then that is that. But suiciding someone cause they are not following the way you think they should play is not cool.

You don't like the WoW members putting you in a group and saying you should play a certain way or else, but then you do it too? That doesn't make much sense to me.

In time this will all work out i'm sure...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

well, i'm only using your own words, all I see, is estos here and estos there,
    What are you saying here??---> back to you

Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    I've never used the word esto. I find it rather easy to type out Estonian. ;-)
    and I don't use the term esto either, I find it disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    What are you saying here??---> back to you
    why does it always have be about you? the world doesn't spin around you.

this 'your', is just to address everybody who is not on my side,
    of course it is impossible for me to quote this message from this thread, because obviously some post have already been deleted(definitely 1) and altered with.

to you again ->