Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: -Z- gets owned

ok, well you were taling to me, specifically in your previous thread, so if you changed to talking to the whole community in themiddle of a conversation, I will take that. :S

I edited mine, as is my right, because I had mispelling and also wanted to add something, the only thing I editted or changed was your post that skirted around the language filter, which as a mod, is also with in my right and is also my duty. I replaced your profanity with **** and stated it in the edit box so you can see what and why it was done.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    ok, well you were taling to me, specifically in your previous thread, so if you changed to talking to the whole community in themiddle of a conversation, I will take that. :S
    well, there are so many posts, that i just don't have time to take a look who i'm talking to, I thought there were definitely multiple persons, sorry about that

but one post have definitely been deleted, because the post I wanted to quote, just isn't there and one of my own posts have moved from page 2 to page 1, anomaly?

now that i look back, i think 2-3 posts have been deleted...unless i have just overlooked them...

My personal opinion, nothing to do with USA!

**** you suiciders!
    You think you`re so cool? You`re talking about some kind of domination when all I see is your prideful states hidding and then jumping out of darkness to hit. So very proud of yourselves you must be now! You`re just sad!

And whos talking of estonians as whole? I have estonians friends for some years now, played with them some time. even played on domination. and the crap you do has nothing to do with estonians, you`re just pathetic kid who can`t compete. Go away.

Next set, non your states will be top 10. Farewell, suiciding bastard!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Missionary Guest

nope, no posts deleted in this thread.

I was just checking the logs myself and there has only been one post even editted and that is the one that I editted out the profanity.

interesting anomaly, well, not going to pursue something that isn't there,

but this 'esto' problem hasn't just occured in this thread, it's all over the forum,

looks like some prick(Silver) is again taking his facts out of a blue
    LandDragon of Equilibrium
    [KIHT] [EE] [Prey]

out of facts? where? you ignorant moron!

you act as some martyr of estonians, when they don`t need it. they just want to play. you`re the one causing problems saying we`re against estonians, when we haven`t said that!

noone has anything against estonians, only estonians suicider! you`re out of facts kid
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

hehe i just realised your the one i killed... thats just plain sad LandDragon... but as a member of this community i must say it is people like you that give the Estonians a bad name... if this is the reason the community was seperated back in the day i understand why Svenne did it

All im saying before you get ahold of this and twist it out of context is

Play nice and you will survive... we have our own set of rules here follow them and no one gets hurt and nations that war will find someone else to kill... Honestly i have never known this community to support each other in a war as they did...
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    out of facts? where? you ignorant moron!

you act as some martyr of estonians, when they don`t need it. they just want to play. you`re the one causing problems saying we`re against estonians, when we haven`t said that!

noone has anything against estonians, only estonians suicider! you`re out of facts kid
    it's raining cats and crap, i don't know who that 'kid' is, you keep referring to, but obviously you haven't read 'hot' topics in this section of the forum

i'm not going to debate you on this any further, everything you say from this point forward, shows your own ignorance to open your eyes,

over and out, gonna watch another episode of 'numb3rs' and maybe i get some sleep too afterwards, 22:50 my time
    LandDragon of Equilibrium
    [KIHT] [EE] [Prey]