Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: -Z- gets owned

SA Equilibrium1(#288)[KIHT] WLF 4 Lyfe(#69)[LOL] 10.164 Land, $2.500.758, 16.538 Food 16:24:06-2008/04/14

WTF !

Sry, Hoe, but : This owns.
    you defeated #69 and got 10k land

probably destroyed all to stay low and suicide some more, but still
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

you ignorant kid! I`m the same timezone as you! prob living some 2 hours away from you! so don`t say I don`t know ****!

debate? with you? you`re a pathetic suicider. theres nothing to debate there, ! you never will be worth debating with, so just cut the crap of being some uber cool guy. you`re a freaking nothing! and all your talks is just bull**** to justify you`re arrogant and immature nature.

you`re the one trying to frame Estonians, not us. As I said, I have Estonian friends and in the 5 years at WoW I`ve seen and met quite a few of the, amd they were good people. I would never associate a trash like you with them. you`re garbage that needs to be put to waste!

if you can`t argue, don`t start acting all tough, just get lost! find a cave and rot in it!

P.S. Mahdi, Estonians didn`t play at WoW becouse there was a server fro themselves bought by and Estonian guy. And they made agreement that Estonians could play on WoW only if they had premium accounts
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Bram Gotink View Post
    SA Equilibrium1(#288)[KIHT] WLF 4 Lyfe(#69)[LOL] 10.164 Land, $2.500.758, 16.538 Food 16:24:06-2008/04/14

WTF !

Sry, Hoe, but : This owns.
    you defeated #69 and got 10k land

probably destroyed all to stay low and suicide some more, but still
    can I say: wtf are you babling about?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

The guy grabbed #69
    thereby getting about 10k land

OBVIOUSLY you didn't read the post you quoted

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    you ignorant kid! I`m the same timezone as you! prob living some 2 hours away from you! so don`t say I don`t know ****!

debate? with you? you`re a pathetic suicider. theres nothing to debate there, ! you never will be worth debating with, so just cut the crap of being some uber cool guy. you`re a freaking nothing! and all your talks is just bull**** to justify you`re arrogant and immature nature.

you`re the one trying to frame Estonians, not us. As I said, I have Estonian friends and in the 5 years at WoW I`ve seen and met quite a few of the, amd they were good people. I would never associate a trash like you with them. you`re garbage that needs to be put to waste!

if you can`t argue, don`t start acting all tough, just get lost! find a cave and rot in it!

P.S. Mahdi, Estonians didn`t play at WoW becouse there was a server fro themselves bought by and Estonian guy. And they made agreement that Estonians could play on WoW only if they had premium accounts
    hunk? agreement

Even tho I'm not supposed to say anything in this (doens't have anything to do with me) :
    Max is right

my thoughts... but I guess he knows better
    CW, TWC/PX, E

thank you for clarifying why the community was split i knew there was a financial transaction involved but i just thought it was that they didnt get along... my excuse for ignorance on that matter is no more
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

I will now dedicate the next set and following sets to warring estonians off the server, ANY estonian. kthxbai.

and then I`ll hunt you down
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    I will now dedicate the next set and following sets to warring estonians off the server, ANY estonian. kthxbai.
    Why any estonian? Half of them have done nothing wrong. It's only a few of them that are trouble. I can see you warring KIHT off the server but to say any estonian is not right. Some of them are pretty cool people. And I'd be pretty upset to see anything happen to them.