Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: -Z- gets owned

as will I, the only problem i have are the ones that suicide. From the ones that i have talked to, not many, they are good guys, and seem pretty cool. To be honest, there are only 4-5 people that I would "war' off the server. Everyone else can stay.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    I will now dedicate the next set and following sets to warring estonians off the server, ANY estonian. kthxbai.

your ignorance is about as strong as that "ignorant KID"
    There is no greater sin than apathy

hey, i don't have time to read the hole thread, but i just wanna make lil point to the original subject of the thread.

-Z- don't have much time playing(or thinking about this game) because he moved other side of the country (and he doesn't have regular access to the internet), and he made this mistake to sell so much ships only because he needed much money for using his 300 + (100) turns.
    Equilibrium just had just lucky timing to catch Z off his guard in my opinion.

Stop posting state number plz!

Tnova Guest

I think it is more of a matter that Z allowed his self to be owned. I personally never felt comfortable enough to sell down on one unit to that level, because i know there is going to be a glory hog out there to "have their fun".

Due to what happened earlier in the set you can't think that people aren't going to make more states, and to leave yourself open like that is a grave mistake. It should never be that easy. Challenge people!!

I'm sure this will be a learning experience for Zman

I will now dedicate the next set and following sets to warring estonians off the server, ANY estonian. kthxbai.
    How can YOU complain about what some Estonians do, when you go around doing the same thing? ****ing hypocrite.

You say some Estonians [KIHT] go around suiciding top states even if they have done nothing wrong.

Now, you say you will go around killing ALL Estonians, no matter if they are involved or not. Isn't this the same as what LandDragon just did?

kthxbai? I wish i were cool enough to put that at the end of my posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Then I will hunt you. You wanna play that, well, get ready, cause I like to play.

We will not allow someone to take out the actions of a few idiots on a whole group of people. So, make your decision.

both of u are in USA relax.... Wat Landdragon did to Z was fair game in my book we are in a state of war...... but no one here has a vandetta against all EStos.. and yes i said Estos i see it as calling someone a Brit or yank or Viet... stop crying about that ****......Skycat and frineds are being jerks and thats fine.... I dont net and neither does my guys when u mess wit one of us... we see who gets amd in the long run when thier state gets killed nto suiciced but killed when they try to net..... and everyone stop mkign this a ALL vs Estos

I will do as i see fit, regardless of if you like it or not, if estonians have a problem with their fellow countrymen they are close enough together where they should take care of it amongst themselves if they really care, which they have shown that they dont. yeah im the ignornat kid, yeah i will be hunted, but isnt this a game of war?

And if Hoebawt goes around AAing top states, should you pay the price for his foolishness?

There are those who only see the immediate concern, and those who look at the overall picture. You can do what you wish, but do not be surprised if there are consequences. Just like how some Estonians have paid the price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]