Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: -Z- gets owned

We are always willing to make examples of those players that decide they can take the rules into their own hands... whether they be Estonians, Americans, Canadians, or Europeans... justice will be served

i think i have shown several times that i care not who i kill i only look at the number i am given not the state name... War is War afterall
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

nice sig btw

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    And if Hoebawt goes around AAing top states, should you pay the price for his foolishness?
    obviously all illegal mexican's in america need to be killed

I agree with Hoe, if your nation is in a war, aren't you supposed to do war attacks? Maybe I misunderstood the term war..

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    I know how to find them and I will give that info to Hoe. it isn't rocket science.
    and proxies are not allowed.
    just hope that has nothing to do with your mod tools...

Quote Originally Posted by evilnoob View Post
    There are only 2 people who have access to the server. Myself and Dirk. And unless there is a problem with a certain account we never go in and look at things.

Mods do not have any kind of access to people's states or who they are.

Any mod caught trying to compare states to people in the forums, and trying to use there powers for there own revenge in game will be removed from there position. I am very serious about fair game play for everyone.
    Last edited by Mr President; 04-15-2008 at 09:21.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    however it is pointless to think you can make your state unbreakable in every aspect
    there is no way a netting top state can stop a suicider
    Unless you give *** to everyone and everyone accept that ***, then there will be people that want to AA you just cos you top 1.

This means either you give *** or you have as good AA defence as possible. Z knows this. You know this. I know this. Z did not make the misstake to sell to many ships, he did not have time to play, he wanted someone to kill his state. Only reason he is sorry now is cos his state is not killed.

A "netting" top state... this term is very bad. It implies that the state does everything to get as high nw as possible. Not everything to actually stay on top.
    A good top 1 state can do lots of things to stop most suiciders, this without even needing to spend lots of time.

First keep good AA defence. Second keep a better AA defence. Third AR defence. Then spy defence and last GA defence.

It will cost the suiciders 1-2 states just to work down the targets AR defence a bit. Readiness will take most of the turns. At least 3 suiciders to make some damage.
    With spies need to kill to drop a top 1 state and same with GA.

Also if have lots of spies and tell everyone they get killed if fail a intel on you, then they only try that if they plan to hurt you. Means the suiciders needs one more suicider, to do the intel.

So yes, you can stop 1 suicider, even 2. And make it hard for 5 suiciders to take you down. Besides just one of the suiciders needs to leak and you will be waiting for them to **** it up permanently.

Who the hell are YOU to question my integrity, after all we know how you play and always have.

You don't know me very well do you. That you would even question that shows your ignorance of me and my reputation in this game. I don't need to cheat, like some people I am taklking to, to accomplish my goal in this game. If there were ever a question of whether or not I would even attempt to get around standard decency, I would myself request my modship be taken away.

It isn't rocket science to find out things here, you know and it is available to EVERYONE here. You just have to be smart enough to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    obviously all illegal mexican's in america need to be killed
    Your a mod show respect

I am sure you allready know that mod cannot access the server information, so why are you trying to stir the pot?