Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cappy gets owned?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    We are gonna be like Colombia and start going into other nations to kill terrorist
    You might want to start with your own nation, one of the Cappy's suiciders was an LOL member.

Really ooga we didnt realize that

just reminding you Although I always though slapshock was a loyal LoR member

his point is simple, before u go into other nations and hitting, look at who u give the v priv to and who u let in. plus u know if we had someone u had proof of as a spy or suicider, we would kick and kill ourselves unless u begged for the kill. can u beg hoe??? LMAO. just jerking ur chain. PEACE
    There is no greater sin than apathy

No and we wont be asking anyone to let us kill a state which we are sure is a terrorist.....

... Thats what im here for... i have no fear of my state dieing for the good of my fellow WLF'rs idk bout there lor guys tho
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

i will say it once again FEAR me

i know no borders, i know no ethnicity, i do not discriminate, when the numbers are drawn you WILL die and i will hang your head on the proverbial Gates of Hell...

you will walk through hell blind deaf and dumb, and they will laugh at you... the simple fact that you forgot one very important part of life and that part is FEAR
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Hence why we gave him V priv in LOL--but he won't be coming back in nation. These things happen sometimes. However, we won't stand for nations harboring these states that we know are going to hit us. I doubt USA will let them in, so yes Ranger--we'd dialogue before hitting someone in USA, but other nations that we see people jumping from (Prey, EOJ, among others) will be declared on without dialogue if it's necessary for us to do so to protect our states.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    well I don't think LoR will be the same until we have a certain someone leading it (yes you Devil)

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks