Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: LoL declares war to Prey

Default LoL declares war to Prey

And i have only one question: WHY???

could be because of the recent events...then again i am not sure.

### jumped from Prey to Kiht and hit us
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    ### jumped from Prey to Kiht and hit us
    he jumped beacuse Prey will never take any military actions...

Quote Originally Posted by zazibuzi View Post
    he jumped beacuse Prey will never take any military actions...
    so LOL should just sit around and wait for you guys to send states into KIHT which have been stocking since the beginning of the round? Pre-emptive strikes.
    Personally i think they are doing the correct thing. Although im sure you could have prevented it by killing #124 yourself to prove none of you are gonna jump yourself.

This is really a tough call. LoL has to do what it can to prevent anymore attacks on them, but also find a balance not to just wipe out innocent nations...

I hope nation leaders are paying attention to who is jumping in and out and who is suiciding. And then next set they are more careful on who they let in.
    It's a shame that just a handful of people are ruining sets of so many others.
    Not just the ones they suicide, but also the nations they use while hiding.

I'm sure LoL will do all it can to be as positive as they can be while hunting these terrorist states down and to limit the amount of friendly casualties.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

this set i'm not gonna jump or kill anybody.....next set will be massacre.....
    i think

sometimes being a great leader, you need to temper rage with reason. a state jumping and then suiciding should be killed, however does the entire nation it was hiding in deserve to be destroyed...without any attempt at diplomacy?? I certainly hope not. I hope hoe uses some judgment and makes a real attempt to settle this right.

as to the nation that had the suicider killing him...perhaps they might be informed that happened and given a shot at killing that state THEN if no results go from there.

not cool hoe....i do not speak for my nation, these are only my opinions.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    sometimes being a great leader, you need to temper rage with reason. a state jumping and then suiciding should be killed, however does the entire nation it was hiding in deserve to be destroyed...without any attempt at diplomacy?? I certainly hope not. I hope hoe uses some judgment and makes a real attempt to settle this right.

as to the nation that had the suicider killing him...perhaps they might be informed that happened and given a shot at killing that state THEN if no results go from there.

not cool hoe....i do not speak for my nation, these are only my opinions.
    Part of that is correct, yes. It's a hard line to figure out if an entire nation should die from the action of 1. However if Prey knew he was a suicider (and judging from his 2nd post it sounds like he was well aware of it) and STILL harbored him, then yes maybe they deserve to die. If they weren't aware of it, maybe didn't know he was going to suicide or whatever, then obviously there is not much on their end they can do but to offer to help out and kill the state, etc. I doubt LOL talked to Prey leadership before hand. You're right that they can't go killing nations just because someone had a tag from there before they switched nations. If that's the case LOL will be killing themselves because half of it was an inside job.

let in people you know and trust. or atleast those not hiding themselves. and no unknown restarts
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE