Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LoL declares war to Prey

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Part of that is correct, yes. It's a hard line to figure out if an entire nation should die from the action of 1. However if Prey knew he was a suicider (and judging from his 2nd post it sounds like he was well aware of it) and STILL harbored him, then yes maybe they deserve to die. If they weren't aware of it, maybe didn't know he was going to suicide or whatever, then obviously there is not much on their end they can do but to offer to help out and kill the state, etc. I doubt LOL talked to Prey leadership before hand. You're right that they can't go killing nations just because someone had a tag from there before they switched nations. If that's the case LOL will be killing themselves because half of it was an inside job.
    how can LOL talk to the leadership when it was the leader who jumped into KIHT?

First off i would like to say this decision was made by myself alone.... We wont sit back and wait around for states to jump into a tag at war wit us.... the leader of Prey jumped into KIHT so that means the rest of Prey will pay this policy will be enforced as we see just......

You guys can say all u want about being nice and makign judgments based on good reason... None of you guys are at war wit an enemy that hides and jumps in at u from random tags.....My men strongly support my move and if we have to we will mk it again... and zazibuzi none of u will net at all for a logn time.... dont care if ur skycats friend or not..... If i dont know who u are and i think ur a threat u will be messed wit

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    First off i would like to say this decision was made by myself alone.... We wont sit back and wait around for states to jump into a tag at war wit us.... the leader of Prey jumped into KIHT so that means the rest of Prey will pay this policy will be enforced as we see just......

You guys can say all u want about being nice and makign judgments based on good reason... None of you guys are at war wit an enemy that hides and jumps in at u from random tags.....My men strongly support my move and if we have to we will mk it again... and zazibuzi none of u will net at all for a logn time.... dont care if ur skycats friend or not..... If i dont know who u are and i think ur a threat u will be messed wit
    you are making too many premature conclusions (right expression?) concrening me...

idk dude if u want talk to me on msn

Point 1. I was not hiding.
    Point 2. I'm not a suicider, this set is an exception.
    This set was already messed up for me and my nation, but if we are not attacked, Prey is and will be a peaceful nation.

too late
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post
    This set was already messed up for me and my nation, but if we are not attacked, Prey is and will be a peaceful nation.
    Did LOL attack prey? or did prey states attack LOL first?

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post
    That is a contradiction in terms, you were not attacked by Lol, so for you to jump and suicide "this one time" makes you a suicider. It is all they know about you. You have to be able to see that

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    You guys can say all u want about being nice and makign judgments based on good reason... None of you guys are at war wit an enemy that hides and jumps in at u from random tags.....
    reminds me of the LoR tactics

no vinny not LOR tactics Viet tactics