Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden, My Hero

Default Bin Laden, My Hero

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/10012..._binladen_tape

on climate, economy in new tirade

In the message aired on Al-Jazeera television, possibly timed to coincide with the World Economic Forum in Davos, bin Laden said

"all industrial nations, mainly the big ones, are responsible for the crisis of global warming."

"Discussing climate change is not an intellectual luxury, but a reality,"

"Chomsky was right when he pointed to a resemblance between American policies and the approach of mafia gangs. Those are the real terrorists," said bin Laden.

Bailouts:

"When those perpetrators fall victims to the evil they had committed, the heads of states rush to rescue them using public money."

"We should stop using the dollar and get rid of it... I know that there would be huge repercussions for that, but this would be the only way to free humankind from slavery... to America and its companies,"

"The message that was conveyed through the (attack on the) plane... is that America should not dream of security until we enjoy it as a reality in Palestine,"

It's nice hear someone (in power) spreak about some important issues, other than how many donuts americans will be able to eat this year, or how much padding americans will be able to have on their cushions this year, etc.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Z you're pathetic for calling someone who masterminded the attacks that killed thousands of innocent people your "hero".
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

It is one thing to agree with some of Bin Laden's views, it is another to quote what he says about the 9-11 attacks and call him your hero. You have to be pretty self righteous to think your point is worth killing thousands of civilians.

Its a fact that USA refused to sign Cyoto protocol. Some say the global warming is just bull**** and used to sell CO2 right between countries. Also it seems a fact that between ice ages the world has warmed up some degrees before.

Calvin74 Guest

seriously?
    does this really need to be posted here and do you ever post anything where there was actual thought put into the words?

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Z you're pathetic for calling someone who masterminded the attacks that killed thousands of innocent people your "hero".
    I agree and I can say the same for US Presidents :/
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    seriously?
    does this really need to be posted here and do you ever post anything where there was actual thought put into the words?
    Are you talking to me or Z?

Calvin74 Guest

to Z sorry i didn't make that clear

Okay, no problem

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    Its a fact that USA refused to sign Cyoto protocol. Some say the global warming is just bull**** and used to sell CO2 right between countries. Also it seems a fact that between ice ages the world has warmed up some degrees before.
    So call Al Gore your hero, not Bin Laden. Gore works towards it peacefully instead of just promoting violence to promote his own views.

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia
    I agree and I can say the same for US Presidents :/
    I agree as well, but I haven't called any of the presidents my hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.