It thinks
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    It thinks
    Hard to believe Max but yes it happen that I think

1 day out of 2 ... so it was a good day yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Z should be a master fisherman....cause everytime he throws out the bait you all bite as fast adn as hard as you can.
    Well I ain't bitin on this one period

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    Will as a citizen of America's 53rd state (Britain) your opinion Is Contaminated.

I will not longer be wasting my time posting in this thread.

Why would an upstanding person like myself (or Mr. Bin Laden for that matter) bother dealing with such Terrorist factions as the USA and its citizens?

You are all greedy Swine obsessed with acquisitiveness, tainted with American nationalism.

You Make me Sick.

How dare you kill millions of people in Iraq and tens of millions of people in undercover operations worldwide, all for your own desires and pofits, then turn around and judge me for supporting a righteous man Like Osama?

The Time of American disease is almost over, and the coming Insurrection will leave you and your kind tattered and torn, praying to your false god for release from the shame you have brought upon Mankind.

Shame on you.

Shame.

Z
    This offends me... not because you said false god... but because you assume that everyone believes there is a god. I for one believe it is a fluffy story to make everyone feel better about dying.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Magalya2 View Post
    Hard to believe Max but yes it happen that I think

1 day out of 2 ... so it was a good day yesterday
    you ought to repeat what you did yesterday, to make all days like that
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

If any of you gave a **** about what I had to say I'd comment on this. But since you don't, I'll just ramble. Z, you get plus rep for pissing people off, not for your comments.

If i'm not mistaken doesn't the terrorists kill in the name of allah? Are they not told that they will be given eternal life with Allah for there suicide mission?

So i find your thoughts a little conflicting -Z-... In one breathe you claim that Americans who believe in there fake god are crap, but yet those like Bin Laden are superior...

For someone who doesn't believe in god or anything like that then heck i would think you would at least give Americans a plus cause hell you say we kill for the benefit of ourselves... They kill for Allah, whom you don't believe in.. So really who are the fakers here again?

anyway -Z- you are entitled to any opinion you have and any belief you have. Personally i think you are a different person in real life then you are on here.. I think you like to throw **** on the wall and see how much you can get to stick.

hmmm maybe not though.. I mean who you would work so hard to sway our dear Lady Mags but then go off and kill her state... did i just say that out loud? lmao..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    If i'm not mistaken doesn't the terrorists kill in the name of allah? Are they not told that they will be given eternal life with Allah for there suicide mission?

did u forget about the virgins????

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    you ought to repeat what you did yesterday, to make all days like that
    Max , i cannot promess i will succeed but .... I will do my best to think each and every day

Any suggestions on how to accomplish this miracle btw Max

Now Mr President , we do still ahve to have that little discussion you know about the hmmm ... -Z- subject !!!!