Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black & White theme

Default Black & White theme

It's simple.. Nothing major......

One thing i will be doing is, matching all the menu's so when you change themes, things are in the same order. This will all be fixed when the new set starts. That way, it makes it easier to find things.

So now we will have a Army theme, desert theme, and a Black and White theme. Those 3 should cover us for awhile.. I'm sure out of those 3, everyone can find one they like.

Desert theme won't be loaded till between rounds since that whole set up is different then the others. And i can't change it mid set.

let me know what you think of the B&W theme so far. i'm still finishing up a few little things on it.. I'm also thinking the banner might need to be a little
    brighter.. it's kinda dark.. but i'll let you all decide on that..

enjoy

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

looks nice, but seems a bit slower then the orange and black theme. might be just me though.

when you do some design, may I suggest taht you design in 1024*768 as we discussed that is the most popular resolution.

The banner is way off to the right FYI, but I like the concept.

Crimson Shadow Guest

The gray font makes it kinda difficult to read, and I don't really like the random yellow section heads.

me likes it

but could you put the menus on another frame, so that it will not move every time we scroll..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    looks nice, but seems a bit slower then the orange and black theme. might be just me though.
    might be you.. seems the same for me..

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    when you do some design, may I suggest taht you design in 1024*768 as we discussed that is the most popular resolution.

The banner is way off to the right FYI, but I like the concept.
    other then the banner everything fits fine. The banner is to big, but i haven't had the chance to shrink it yet. I'm sure some of you know more then i do about this, but is 1024 x 768 really still the most popular size?
    I mean all the computers today all have larger screens which higher resolutions fit well on. I'm sure there are still some out there, but isn't the majority now using bigger screens?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    The gray font makes it kinda difficult to read, and I don't really like the random yellow section heads.
    It was white font but then i tried the grey font and then had to go to my sons ball game, so i left it grey.. I kinda like it grey. I didn't like it in white, so maybe i can put on a off white that isn't as bright but isn't as dull as the grey.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    me likes it

but could you put the menus on another frame, so that it will not move every time we scroll..
    I'm glad you like it. Right now the menu's won't be in frames. Only one style will have frames and that is the desert style. But when i have free time i may work on putting all the menu's in frames cause i like them best..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

pcgluva Guest

ill shrink the banner and make it blend with the backround

Im telling way more people use 1024*768 then any other resolution. Most people dont have the latest and greatest. I have a bran new computer and still use 1024*768

I just checked it out and i think its prob the best layout there is..... i think its really good.... Thanks for the new lay out....

Only thing i noticed that should be different is the nation scores... maybe add a line border and something like the blue lines like on the black and yellow; That highlights your nation on nation scores..... Ofcourse make it appealing and not just putting the same blue line .... Also change the blue line that highlights ur state on the Scores lets to something that is more noticeable

thats all i noticed so far but if see stuff ill point it out... but this is a very good layout i like def gonna use it

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Im telling way more people use 1024*768 then any other resolution. Most people dont have the latest and greatest. I have a bran new computer and still use 1024*768
    I agree, I rarely see anyone using anything other than 1024*768 even if there is an option for more/less