Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help[NH] has declared war on Heman Warriors[Hman]

Default Need Help[NH] has declared war on Heman Warriors[Hman]

Reason for the war is because Hman members have been doing some crazy attacks on our members and 4 taps and it jsut got old so there dying

They are all new players to the game so i'm sure that is why they have been doing quads and stuff.. did you try sending them a message and tell them that the attacks they are doing are illegal?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    They are all new players to the game so i'm sure that is why they have been doing quads and stuff.. did you try sending them a message and tell them that the attacks they are doing are illegal?
    yes this started at the begining of the set james has sent the leader many messages and he just kept deying his members mistakes

it was getting really old

well, that didn't take long

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    well, that didn't take long
    Thats TNG for yah quick and efficient

Dirk was using a 2x24 policy, which we disagreed with, and there were war attacks put on one of our states, and it was a teaching nation, war is a lesson.

i messaged him once when he did AR's on a state in WANT. He replied about 2 days later stating he thought he could gain land from me. Knowing what dirk has done, and that he hasn't really played long i let it slide. Also because it was done on an inactive state. Then something happened later in the set. I sent him a message and i didn't hear a reply. Luckily it was one of my states that did the attacks that time. =P

did any one elses fingers itch to press the button and kill that land droppng NH state ?

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Dirk was using a 2x24 policy, which we disagreed with, and there were war attacks put on one of our states, and it was a teaching nation, war is a lesson.
    people who message me about 2 double taps, which are 23,5 hours apart from each other, have either no real life, or are real lame..

I have finally agreed to the 24 hour double tap thing.. but 24 hours for me, is roughly 2 taps every day..
    Day 1 I might login at 20.00h, other day at 19.00h
    I don't keep track of who I attack the day before, so accidently someboy might be attacked 4 times withing 24 hours.. (which in my opion basicly is 48 hours, since i won't attack for the next 24 hours anyways)

about responding to messages.. we are quit inactive (login once every 2-3 days), replying to messages might be a bit slow therefore.
    AND also about muliple taps, this can be only very incidental, (since we only login every 2-3 days)

Nevertheless, He-man Warriors play a bit different.. You will all (and especially NH) notice the proper counter that will happen in the near future, or next set!

More than 1 people will pay for this mistake!
    **Serving the planet**

You play by the 2x24, but we play by the 2x36 like most other nations do, so if I was playing by the 2x24 rule I could forgive if you were 1 hour out, but as 4 in 36 hours is double what we play with, we couldn't let it continue, I hope you do counter somehow, they need to know they aren't invincible.