Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Help[NH] has declared war on Heman Warriors[Hman]

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    You play by the 2x24, but we play by the 2x36 like most other nations do, so if I was playing by the 2x24 rule I could forgive if you were 1 hour out, but as 4 in 36 hours is double what we play with, we couldn't let it continue, I hope you do counter somehow, they need to know they aren't invincible.
    Ok, from the poll earlier this round.. (or maybe even before with the earlier NW release) it came out the majority plays by 2*24.. (more easy also with daily logins)

With regards to [NH] they never messaged me, and even if they did, this action will be paid by in blood!
    **Serving the planet**

Quote Originally Posted by youngwebsolutions View Post
    Ok, from the poll earlier this round.. (or maybe even before with the earlier NW release) it came out the majority plays by 2*24.. (more easy also with daily logins)

With regards to [NH] they never messaged me, and even if they did, this action will be paid by in blood!
    That was with the old Nation Wars Dirk. The new code we got back we always play 2 hits per 36 hours. The whole landgrab formula is based off of how many attacks in 36 hours, so it's easier to set it at 2x36. We did have it at 2x24 in the old game but that was the old game, . I can see why there was the confusion.

--2x24 is not even close to what the majority play with.

There's something called GB dirk, and you only attack people 2x36 because attacks drop off the GB every 36 hours. You'd be wasting less turns and troops if you went to a 2x36--let alone you wouldn't be going against what everyone else is playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.