Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Those of you that just take recruits without knowing them...

Default Those of you that just take recruits without knowing them...

I hope this set has taught you something as we have had suiciders hide in every nation and abuse your/our own NA to eventually go out and suicide other states. I hope this will serve as a lesson to pl who just accept anyone in their nation to be more careful of who you allow in your nation. If we do not give them safe harbor to build, their measly little suicide states will be easier to hunt from our existence. We have rid the community of this bunch before and it is my vow, we will do it again.

I am all for fairness and giving ppl a second chance, but their chance has been taken.

This cage has been rattled!

uh oh someone hide the scooby snacks!

just playin

I agree with dogma... the chances have been used and now it will be our time to start prevention and abstinance
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

I have to disagree with you on this one but I do understand where your coming from

Theres a probelm with about 100 inactive players in wow there isnt very many states to recruit with all the vets already joining nations. Trying to start a nation can and will be difficult and with bigger nations having a problem with smaller nations just trying to recruit and getting a few bad lemons it is something that you cannot stop. I believe the "whole dont accept anyone you do not know because if they leave and suicide us we will kill you or whatever" will hold back Nation-wars because it will keep the small nations small and not able to grow and keep the big nations big.

Unless there will be a limit on nation size myself and others im sure will just keep sending messages and accepting whoever wants to join because we need members to compete with usa,ds,want,LOL that have vets and scooping up newcomers on the forum.

I <3 you dogma

thanks fox, you mention WANT. =) sadly...WANT will pretty much be DaK next set -_-. so we will be going out with a good name for us.

I know about the Dak thing thats why i said it

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post
    I have to disagree with you on this one but I do understand where your coming from

Theres a probelm with about 100 inactive players in wow there isnt very many states to recruit with all the vets already joining nations. Trying to start a nation can and will be difficult and with bigger nations having a problem with smaller nations just trying to recruit and getting a few bad lemons it is something that you cannot stop. I believe the "whole dont accept anyone you do not know because if they leave and suicide us we will kill you or whatever" will hold back Nation-wars because it will keep the small nations small and not able to grow and keep the big nations big.

Unless there will be a limit on nation size myself and others im sure will just keep sending messages and accepting whoever wants to join because we need members to compete with usa,ds,want,LOL that have vets and scooping up newcomers on the forum.

I <3 you dogma
    Well, just know this, no nation is safe from having states killed. Borders have no meaning. and I am not acting on behalf if USA, this is ME personally. I have sat and watch idiots ruin ppls states long enough. I will not sit here and allow a handful of **** suckers to ruin this game. So if an innocent state is taken out, no that I apologize up front.

But drastic times call for drastic measures.

I have my own methods of determining my targets and I will follow my gut, It will be very simple to be removed from suspicion, just wait, you'll see.

We don't need suiciders in this game and I don't giv ea **** if we only have 13 ppl playing, they are not welcome and I will not rest till they are gone.
    Last edited by Dogma; 04-23-2008 at 17:46.

any state not bearing a flag is considered a suicider for me. Only if I know who it is, I consider otherwise.
    Take this in notice for the future!

If your nation has states hiding their flags, you better get rid of them!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

New people to the game who start nations will not know anyone and will let people in just to gain members. And honestly, a lot of nations do this. USA has always been pretty tight with security, but we had one hiding in our nation this set too.. So it's very hard to prevent.

I think instead of laying it all on nation leaders and who they let in, i would look more to them to see what they do once a suicider is discovered. We know most of the leaders in the game and most know how each other works, and i'm not fully convinced that 99% of the nation leaders would want or knowingly let in a suicider.

It has been a part of the game for a long time, And it's sad that others do it.

I'm sure all leaders will do there best keeping them out.

of course we could always go back to what we did in the past... reinstate the state that has been suicided and then delete the state who suicided..

But before that can happen, there has to be a larger outcry from the majority of the members in the game.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

what a tuff situation. The complete argument that fox and dogma present is the main reason that suiciding is so bad for the game.

You cant safely train new players or recruit new members with out knowing for sure if they are suiciders or not. Dogma is right, and so is Fox.

One other big thing is that nation leaders need to take responsibilities for there members, and if a suicider is found they need to be proactive in killing them.

Just like Fox I want my own nation for next set, but I am limited to only allowing people that I know in the nation which limits my nations success.

I do agree that larger nations should split up but that is only one small part of the problem in growing the community with training new players.

Personally I dont see why its so cool for some to kill top states....its too shallow for me to comprehend. Some of us just need to tighten up on the requirements to be a member of our nations.

here is a few that I think are a must.
    1. Must have some sort of messaging service pref. msn.
    2. Cannot leave the nation during the set or suffer the punishments for treason.
    3. Show your flag!
    etc...

This is definately something that the community needs to deal with not the TOS.

of course we could always go back to what we did in the past... reinstate the state that has been suicided and then delete the state who suicided..
    And IP ban the suiciding state?

I am collecting the warriors, this will happen.