Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
I don't think we need to IP ban them. I think if a state they suicide is reinstated and there's is deleted then after awhile they will get bored with it as there is no point..
also referring to Maggio's post..

most top nation are over 25 members.
All new people, or non veterans, less active people etc etc.. can't do much warring really..
IF you are in smaller nation, the only way, of doing some damage is to pick a target attack it and see if you can break him.. It might kill you off, but again this is the smaller players 5 minutes of FAME.

Obvious this is done by end of set, since the set will end soon anyway..

SO this is the Dilemma:
- should we protect members in a HUGE nation, who could grow easily and benefit of being in big nation, AND STILL be not strong enough?!
- or should we encourage smaller nations trying to get experience and have some fun in last days of a set?

repeatinly killing the same state over and over again, for no reason is however a totally different story..

I've said this before, install a max. nation size (member number). this will equal out more the nations.
It is mentioned before, we might get USA1, USA2, LOL1, LOL2 etc etc. but think about this, after 1/2 a set, the NEW leader, wants to make his own decisions, gets new member who have no connection with the original split off and a REAL new nation is born!

As long as you have huge differences in opportunities for different members, people will be anixious, or jalous and MIGHT therefore suicide just to gain some self esteem.

take a look at real life, WHY do so many countries/people dislike the USA? not only in middle east, but also in europe, asia etc etc
Most heard comment: USA is too big, and rule the world too much.. with their way of life