Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those of you that just take recruits without knowing them...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I don't think we need to IP ban them. I think if a state they suicide is reinstated and there's is deleted then after awhile they will get bored with it as there is no point..
    also referring to Maggio's post..

most top nation are over 25 members.
    All new people, or non veterans, less active people etc etc.. can't do much warring really..
    IF you are in smaller nation, the only way, of doing some damage is to pick a target attack it and see if you can break him.. It might kill you off, but again this is the smaller players 5 minutes of FAME.

Obvious this is done by end of set, since the set will end soon anyway..

SO this is the Dilemma:
    - should we protect members in a HUGE nation, who could grow easily and benefit of being in big nation, AND STILL be not strong enough?!
    - or should we encourage smaller nations trying to get experience and have some fun in last days of a set?

repeatinly killing the same state over and over again, for no reason is however a totally different story..

I've said this before, install a max. nation size (member number). this will equal out more the nations.
    It is mentioned before, we might get USA1, USA2, LOL1, LOL2 etc etc. but think about this, after 1/2 a set, the NEW leader, wants to make his own decisions, gets new member who have no connection with the original split off and a REAL new nation is born!

As long as you have huge differences in opportunities for different members, people will be anixious, or jalous and MIGHT therefore suicide just to gain some self esteem.

take a look at real life, WHY do so many countries/people dislike the USA? not only in middle east, but also in europe, asia etc etc
    Most heard comment: USA is too big, and rule the world too much.. with their way of life
    **Serving the planet**

Quote Originally Posted by youngwebsolutions View Post
    also referring to Maggio's post..

most top nation are over 25 members.
    All new people, or non veterans, less active people etc etc.. can't do much warring really..
    IF you are in smaller nation, the only way, of doing some damage is to pick a target attack it and see if you can break him.. It might kill you off, but again this is the smaller players 5 minutes of FAME.

Obvious this is done by end of set, since the set will end soon anyway..

SO this is the Dilemma:
    - should we protect members in a HUGE nation, who could grow easily and benefit of being in big nation, AND STILL be not strong enough?!
    - or should we encourage smaller nations trying to get experience and have some fun in last days of a set?

repeatinly killing the same state over and over again, for no reason is however a totally different story..

I've said this before, install a max. nation size (member number). this will equal out more the nations.
    It is mentioned before, we might get USA1, USA2, LOL1, LOL2 etc etc. but think about this, after 1/2 a set, the NEW leader, wants to make his own decisions, gets new member who have no connection with the original split off and a REAL new nation is born!

As long as you have huge differences in opportunities for different members, people will be anixious, or jalous and MIGHT therefore suicide just to gain some self esteem.

take a look at real life, WHY do so many countries/people dislike the USA? not only in middle east, but also in europe, asia etc etc
    Most heard comment: USA is too big, and rule the world too much.. with their way of life
    I'm sorry, but what has this got to do with the suiciders ruining ppls ability to play and have fun? USA is not involved in my decision.

I'll say it again... USA IS NOT INVOLVED IN MY DECISION, I AM ACTING ALONE, OUTSIDE USA. I WILL NOT BE IN USA NEXT SET.

My decision to leave USA and go on my quest is mine and mine alone. Does that clear anything up for you?

And if being a prick is raising self esteem, then pity those ppl. That is a crock

Limiting nation size hasn't ever worked in the past, why do you think it would work now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    1: I'll say it again... USA IS NOT INVOLVED IN MY DECISION, I AM ACTING ALONE, OUTSIDE USA. I WILL NOT BE IN USA NEXT SET.
    2: Limiting nation size hasn't ever worked in the past, why do you think it would work now?
    1.: please read better: i wasn't talking about nation USA, i was talking about the COUNTRY USA

2.: I don't know the past, and I explained why I THINK it MIGHT work

I just wanna point out, there are always 2 (or more) sides of the story..
    what is the best one... I don't know..
    **Serving the planet**

Quote Originally Posted by youngwebsolutions View Post
    1.: please read better: i wasn't talking about nation USA, i was talking about the COUNTRY USA

2.: I don't know the past, and I explained why I THINK it MIGHT work

I just wanna point out, there are always 2 (or more) sides of the story..
    what is the best one... I don't know..
    Why make an anti American post in this thread? That was just out of line. What was your point in making a political statement in this a game related thread?

If you want to make an anti American statement pls start your own thread in General Discussions, then I can completely ignore it.

Stay on topic please. This thread is not about America or your opinions of it.
    Last edited by Dogma; 04-23-2008 at 18:41.

Why make an anti American post in this thread? That was just out of line. What was your point in making a political statement in this a game related thread?

If you want to make an anti American statement pls start your own thread in General Discussions, then I can completely ignore it.

Stay on topic please. This thread is not about America or your opinions of it.
    1: about country usa: it is relevant due to discussion about size and somebody's assosiation with it..

2: it is not my personal opion.. again, read better, I'm just stating that bigger nations/states might get unwanted attention of people with bad intentions

3: i'm against people who destory other peoples fun (e.g. suiciders)
    BUT i'm also pointing out, not every suicider is just out for destroying other peoples fun.
    Also my post includes SUGGESTIONS to face the problem that for sure exists.

now a question to heat up the discussions:
    what makes you differ from a suicider if you just start killin other states, which behaviour you don't like?
    **Serving the planet**

As I said before if you want to call me a suicider, ok, I am a suicider. if you want to call me a **** spider monkey, I am a spider monkey. The only difference is i will be saving innocent ppl from losing their states I will only be targeting the pricks that are out to ruin the fun for the whole community. If that to you is wrong and you are against that, I amy have to add a name to the target list so you can understand how it feels to have your entire set ruined for no reason.

We have ppl that have come back to the game and I will be ****ed if I am going to sit idly by and allow these simpleminded ppl run off the people that we are getting to play. Ok, I am a suicider, but watch my targets and watch how many innocent state I am able to help save their fun.

I am through trying to explain myself, you believe that it is all in game play, so I am playing the **** game.

Ok, I am a suicider, but watch my targets and watch how many innocent state I am able to help save their fun.

I am through trying to explain myself, you believe that it is all in game play, so I am playing the **** game.
    you are free to do that!
    I't all in the game!!
    **Serving the planet**

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Look at FED. There was a member in there that was in the top 5 (maybe 10 can't remember) and FED only has 3 members. But what happened? he was suicided on. Why? what did he do? he didn't bully anyone, didn't do anything illegal, he was killed cause someone wanted to have what they think is fun. Now there is a dead state where the member worked hard all set at making and all that time spent looking for grabs and building the best state is gone.
    thats not suiciding what happened to the FED state, thats getting killed.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Well I'm not picking you, I understand your argument about letting in people you don't know because every nation wants to be the best, and you need members for that to happen. I understand that. But there are still precautions that nation leaders can take, like making sure states don't hide their flags, and when they do suicide you have to take the suicider out. If you let people in and they go off harming other nations, and you don't think you are responsible for anything and "it's not your fight" then you will soon find that it is your fight when the victim nation comes knocking at your door. So I agree it's hard to not let people into your nation but if you don't want trouble you can't let in suiciders and after they leave say it's not your problem.
    can we have the flag system removed then, if not displaying your flag is going to get you killed then it should be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    can we have the flag system removed then, if not displaying your flag is going to get you killed then it should be removed.
    simple solution, enable flags for everyboy by administration..
    **Serving the planet**

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    thats not suiciding what happened to the FED state, thats getting killed.
    thats perfect example of a suicide fool
    the only difference was the target was in a nation as small as the suiciders.