Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Those of you that just take recruits without knowing them...

I don't think we need to IP ban them. I think if a state they suicide is reinstated and there's is deleted then after awhile they will get bored with it as there is no point..

If the same state suicided over and over again no matter what we do, then yea maybe a ban is needed..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    And IP ban the suiciding state?

I am collecting the warriors, this will happen.
    does this mean your leaving USA and making Dabutts???! if so w00t

Now me argueing against this does not mean I support suiciders or anything. The actions you are taking Dogma are actions of a suicider what just because you have more than one person with you doenst mean thats a suicide?. In this game I hate suiciders and do not believe in it but suiciding is a form of WAR and this game does support it. You cannot have a war game and not expect suiciding(as ive said suiciding is an opinion and we all have different views on suiciding) and as for IP banning a suicider and reinstating the state I cannot believe that was even said and I will not go into that discussion.

I do admire you for trying to take actions to stop and prevent suiciders but when the nation that had the suicider is looked upon to kill that state and handle it then there is a problem because it is not their responsibility to fight someone elses war.

As for reinstating this is NATION WARS you should expect to die or be suicided. Reinstating would just bring more opportunity for people to stay top ten(that sounds bad but you cannot play war game and be in top or going to be top and not expect to be attacked).

If you guys feel so strong perhaps we should change the name and remove any war options
    Last edited by Foxhound; 04-23-2008 at 17:39.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    of course we could always go back to what we did in the past... reinstate the state that has been suicided and then delete the state who suicided..
    that actually happened? so is suiciding now against the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post

Now me argueing against this does not mean I support suiciders or anything. The actions you are taking Dogma are actions of a suicider what just because you have more than one person with you doenst mean thats a suicide?. In this game I hate suiciders and do not believe in it but suiciding is a form of WAR and this game does support it. You cannot have a war game and not expect suiciding(as ive said suiciding is an opinion and we all have different views on suiciding) and as for IP banning a suicider and reinstating the state I cannot believe that was even said and I will not go into that discussion.

I do admire you for trying to take actions to stop and prevent suiciders but when the nation that had the suicider is looked upon to kill that state and handle it then there is a problem because it is not their responsibility to fight someone elses war.
    If you choose to think of me as a suicider, then you go right ahead. It couldn't possibly matter to me any less what you actually think. you can make your arguments because you haven't had a peaceful state running in the top spot and not bothering anyone and having his state and the NA wiped out because some ******* wants to get his jollies. If that is fine with you, then my actions to come should be fine with you as well. I will not be targeting nations, I will only be after suiciders, if that is not agreeable to you or your nation, then kill me, I can and have killed with restarts time and time again.

As for reinstating this is NATION WARS you should expect to die or be suicided. Reinstating would just bring more opportunity for people to stay top ten(that sounds bad but you cannot play war game and be in top or going to be top and not expect to be attacked).

If you guys feel so strong perhaps we should change the name and remove any war options
    You can think that all you want but that is just going to get you killed. . Do you see what happened to KIHT this set? They were the main nation that harbored suiciders and look where they are now. Completely dead. And if you go about with your mentality that's where you will end up too, . Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    If you choose to think of me as a suicider, then you go right ahead. It couldn't possibly matter to me any less what you actually think. you can make your arguments because you haven't had a peaceful state running in the top spot and not bothering anyone and having his state and the NA wiped out because some ******* wants to get his jollies. If that is fine with you, then my actions to come should be fine with you as well. I will not be targeting nations, I will only be after suiciders, if that is not agreeable to you or your nation, then kill me, I can and have killed with restarts time and time again.
    First off why are you getting hostile i thought we loved each other

Second you dont think im mad that someone destroyed over 30+ bil of my money so no top for foxy and just because your in the bottom doesnt mean your not gona get screwed.

I'm not hostile toward you Fox, I thought we did too, I am just tired of the **** rampant *******s running thru out the game, and I am not alone. we will put a stop to it, or we will just be better at finding them before they can ruin an innocent states game.

Everyone else is going to sit on their hands and ***** about it and do nothing, well, I am not sitting on my hands. As has been stated, it is an angry world out there and I have now been angered. So mine is an acceptable way to play the game, I just have certain targets that I will attack and attack regularly.
    Last edited by Dogma; 04-23-2008 at 17:57.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    You can think that all you want but that is just going to get you killed. . Do you see what happened to KIHT this set? They were the main nation that harbored suiciders and look where they are now. Completely dead. And if you go about with your mentality that's where you will end up too, . Just saying.

If that what happens then I understand I completely agree with your arguements but I do believe in not having to worry next set about mass recruiting and picking up a few bad lemons. I want Nation-wars to grow and I do not want to see nations being destroyed or scared/bullied by bigger nations.

I really hope more people come in to join and help me make my point cause this is gona turn into a gangbang on me soon.

I just want nations to be able to play and grow without worrying about anything(nation-wars is my home and I want it to succeed and grow)

If that what happens then I understand I completely agree with your arguements but I do believe in not having to worry next set about mass recruiting and picking up a few bad lemons. I want Nation-wars to grow and I do not want to see nations being destroyed or scared/bullied by bigger nations.

I really hope more people come in to join and help me make my point cause this is gona turn into a gangbang on me soon.

I just want nations to be able to play and grow without worrying about anything(nation-wars is my home and I want it to succeed and grow)
    How is it gonna be a gangbang on you? And I am not speaking for anyone butmyself and 3 or 4 others that are tired of it, i am not speaking for USA as I will not be acting from USA next set. And I may not be welcome back in USA after i am finished
    Last edited by Dogma; 04-23-2008 at 18:04.

Well I'm not picking you, I understand your argument about letting in people you don't know because every nation wants to be the best, and you need members for that to happen. I understand that. But there are still precautions that nation leaders can take, like making sure states don't hide their flags, and when they do suicide you have to take the suicider out. If you let people in and they go off harming other nations, and you don't think you are responsible for anything and "it's not your fight" then you will soon find that it is your fight when the victim nation comes knocking at your door. So I agree it's hard to not let people into your nation but if you don't want trouble you can't let in suiciders and after they leave say it's not your problem.