Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Those of you that just take recruits without knowing them...

As I said before if you want to call me a suicider, ok, I am a suicider. if you want to call me a **** spider monkey, I am a spider monkey. The only difference is i will be saving innocent ppl from losing their states I will only be targeting the pricks that are out to ruin the fun for the whole community. If that to you is wrong and you are against that, I amy have to add a name to the target list so you can understand how it feels to have your entire set ruined for no reason.

We have ppl that have come back to the game and I will be ****ed if I am going to sit idly by and allow these simpleminded ppl run off the people that we are getting to play. Ok, I am a suicider, but watch my targets and watch how many innocent state I am able to help save their fun.

I am through trying to explain myself, you believe that it is all in game play, so I am playing the **** game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Ok, I am a suicider, but watch my targets and watch how many innocent state I am able to help save their fun.

I am through trying to explain myself, you believe that it is all in game play, so I am playing the **** game.
    you are free to do that!
    I't all in the game!!
    **Serving the planet**

Dogma, just chill and calm down for a moment. Maybe sleep on it. Right now your just blowing off steem on people that are not even suiciders.

The main problem here is that some like to net and some like to war. Some think winning is being in first place on NW, and some think winning is killing the most states. I really dont want to here a bunch of whining from netters. you cant net forever. Surely you can net sometimes, but sometimes your gonna have to pick up your guns and defend yourselves here.

Bottom line is that a game full of netters would suck, and a game full of warrers would suck too. Sometimes the balance is out of whack ( who could blame it in the first set and all) and sometimes the balance is beautiful.

A hunt for suiciders will only fuel there fire. Not saying that we should do nothing, just saying people that suicide are getting a kick out of pissing people off like Dogma right now. If your mad show us your mad on the battle field, dont go on some rant against non suiciding members cause your mad at the suiciders.

Just for the record. I am totally against admin actions against suiciders. Since there is no factual definition then there cannot be a rule against it. Some nations fight as a huge mega army, and some nations or individuals fight in small factions.

Maggio, the problem ids here that you are one of the main ones to ***** about things and come up with all the solutions but when it comes down to the real deal, you are no where to be found.

You sleep on it.

If this is the your opinion, I don't want to hear a **** thing if you suffer thru it, it is time to fish or cut bait with this crap. if any of your states get suicided, you handle it.

I will do what I will do, and there is nothing you can say that will change it. You want suiciders to stay, ok, get ready, here I come.

And I am on a rant to those that seem to support suiciding. If you support suiciding, then I will be right up your alley, but I don't want to hear any crying if it bites you
    Last edited by Dogma; 04-23-2008 at 20:15.

I think part of winning as a netter is not being screwed over by suiciders or getting into a war. It is part of the challenge. Because there is a very thin line between suiciding and warring. And this game needs warring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

I completely back you in your purpose 100%. Im just saying dont go flipping out on people that arent even the ones that got you all fueled up. Dont go showing your hand to the ones that you are against. The suiciders that are reading this are having a party with the fact that you are all bent on this. Lets just hunt them down and kill them instead of biting the heads off of the people that we want to help.

<double post violation>

Sleep with the enemy. Lets go Gurilla on their arses and beat them at their own game. Sounds like that is what you want to do with a faction of states, but why are you going public telling everyone including the suiciders what you are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    <double post violation>

Sleep with the enemy. Lets go Gurilla on their arses and beat them at their own game. Sounds like that is what you want to do with a faction of states, but why are you going public telling everyone including the suiciders what you are doing.
    Because he doesn't need to hide like the suiciders do. He will tell it to their face he will kill them, and then... he'll kill them.

whats the old saying... it takes one to know one?

Okay, so Dogma is a little ticked.... throw him a bone..
    anyway, this is a very well balanced debate here, but maggio brings up a great point of not revealing your hand to the suiciders. as many have said previously, suiciders aim to ruin ones set and piss them off. We have seen an example of this very recently, in the form of DM taking out a top 10 state of a small nation on the last 24 hours of the set. This, although I admit is smart suiciding, cant go unpunished.. I agree that admins should stay out of this, but killing the suiciders again and again and again is justified... but the only way to fight fire is with fire, and if the suiciders hide around wait for their time to strike, then people who hunt for suiciders have to do the same. problems such as nation capping is something that needs time to work itself out before we intervene ourselves....
    dogma, i think it's awesome what you're doing, hell im considering joining your cause, just relax a little champ...dirk you have some awesome ideas, too, ones that we should not put away, but should keep them on the side until the time is right..