The line between War and Suiciding is not a clearly defined one. I do believe a nation of say, 6 could declare a legitimate war on a nation of 20 and it not be a suicide. There really doens't need to be a reason to war as has been stated many times in these forums. To me what I consider Suiciding is if 1 or 2 ppl Spy op a top state or any state for that matter with the intention of doing serious damage or just go it and hit only one state in a nation simply becausae they want to and can. They have no intention of killing the state, and even if they do, kill the state, there is rhyme or reason to the attack. Especially if this is a top state that may have a chance to will the set.

I know even in my own explanation I went in a circle. So it really depends on the individual situation of the attacks. Just like no two people are the same, no two war reasons are the same. So itis really quite a subjective thing as to wheter War or Suicide. I think we all have our own opinions about it and I don't see a clear way to handle it.

Other than kick their butts on a retal.