Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: TAKE NOTICE: The Leader of The Federation Speaks

Default TAKE NOTICE: The Leader of The Federation Speaks

I AM BOYCOTTING NEXT SET.

I now completely understand why Wide (The original leader of DD/FED) left this game and has refused to return. It's not about skill or warring. The players with no honor will continue to wreck havoc upon the ones that do. I re-established the Federation in hopes of bring back the great players that once stood with me. There was once a time when wars had a purpose (or not) and you didn't have to worry about peons wrecking havoc on a hard earned top ten state. In fact, if you wanted to kill a top ten state your nation warred that nation. You didn't round up a group of wankers and suicide it.

As such, my efforts to make this game better by contributing to it have yet again been for nothing. I refuse to invest my efforts towards a failing project. I have always tried to contribute in my own way to make things better for everyone. I've had to deal with in game donations, having the game shut off mid set and now this.

I WILL NOT BE PLAYING NEXT SET. DO NOT ASK ME TO JOIN YOUR NATION OR RE-START THE FEDERATION. THE DEBATE IS OVER.

the great palyers?? didnt FED have like 2 members this set? then declare and kill a member of WANT

Missionary Guest

good work there, dont address the problem you see just moan about it then leave. wish we all had such great ideas and determination as you

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    I AM BOYCOTTING NEXT SET.

I now completely understand why Wide (The original leader of DD/FED) left this game and has refused to return. It's not about skill or warring. The players with no honor will continue to wreck havoc upon the ones that do. I re-established the Federation in hopes of bring back the great players that once stood with me. There was once a time when wars had a purpose (or not) and you didn't have to worry about peons wrecking havoc on a hard earned top ten state. In fact, if you wanted to kill a top ten state your nation warred that nation. You didn't round up a group of wankers and suicide it.

As such, my efforts to make this game better by contributing to it have yet again been for nothing. I refuse to invest my efforts towards a failing project. I have always tried to contribute in my own way to make things better for everyone. I've had to deal with in game donations, having the game shut off mid set and now this.

I WILL NOT BE PLAYING NEXT SET. DO NOT ASK ME TO JOIN YOUR NATION OR RE-START THE FEDERATION. THE DEBATE IS OVER.
    plz be in my nation next set or restart the federation....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    good work there, dont address the problem you see just moan about it then leave. wish we all had such great ideas and determination as you
    This problem has been addressed many times for many years. So screw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morph View Post
    plz be in my nation next set or restart the federation....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    NO

I re-established the Federation in hopes of bringing back the great players that once stood with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    the great palyers?? didnt FED have like 2 members this set? then declare and kill a member of WANT

Comprehend that sentence in the first quote.

And as for WANT, that state left the FED without saying good bye. As such we had a reason for killing him.
    Last edited by L P; 04-25-2008 at 15:32.

NO
    pretty plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Don't ask what you can do for you country
    Ask what your country can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically.
    *giggle*

[WANT]x2 [UAAF] [GRIM]x3

You have killed betty(#237)

Quote Originally Posted by Morph View Post
    pretty plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    NO

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    Stop being such a ******bag. Seriously, that comment was less productive to this thread than most of the crap I come up with. Hey, LP is trying to make a point, let's insult him. Brilliant Missionary.