Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Domination [EE]

Default Domination [EE]

Might as well start this now huh.... Looks like some certain region of players is pissed. They might be the biggest nation this set, so I guessing some of us should watch our backs...

Calvin74 Guest

what is the point of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Might as well start this now huh.... Looks like some certain region of players is pissed. They might be the biggest nation this set, so I guessing some of us should watch our backs...
    Seems like there not satisfied ruining there own game , they have to bring crap here, or maybe they are trying to wipe out everyone else so they can win through war. Wont be the first time it's been tried, but the game needs to grow more so it wont be ruined by regional bull crap. Almost every online game develops exclusive regional clans but in the end it takes the fun out of the game. It's more fun to be in groups of varied people from all over the world, otherwise just go outside your house and play with your neighbors . Lame

Freelance Warrior

Calvin74 Guest

cape all the best clans aren't made up of regional players since they will take members from anywhere and the wider you make your base the better your nation.
    look at earth2025 they have a few small clans of regional nations but they aren't anywhere near as good as a more diverse clan

also why is everyone up in arms over EE? they haven't even played a turn in this game yet nations that have past history like wlf and lor are given a pss b/c they are seen as better nations due to their nationality? this crap pisses me off

And how do we know they are pissed? Id this just conjecture on your part or do you actually have this knowledge? And why would it be an issue before the game even starts? Looks to me like somebody trying to start something.

I was just stirring the pot alittle bit. It seemed pretty indimidating to me to see EE already mounting a good amount of players.

Last set there was 3-4 nations from domination, I was just wondering if they had decided to gang up and try to take on the old "World of War" nations.

The estonians did suffer a bit of forum bashing last set, I guess we will just see how it pans out.

Racist...

If they start something, then we`ll see...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Crimson Shadow Guest

If everyone from Canada tagged up, we wouldn't be having this convo. Just chill out for now Maggio. [cash] was an all estonian last set and they made no offensive moves that I could find.

The pot is already stirred from all the suiciders...we don't need to stir it more by making it look like everyone from WoW is racist.
    Last edited by Crimson Shadow; 04-25-2008 at 17:43.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    I was just stirring the pot alittle bit. It seemed pretty indimidating to me to see EE already mounting a good amount of players.

Last set there was 3-4 nations from domination, I was just wondering if they had decided to gang up and try to take on the old "World of War" nations.

The estonians did suffer a bit of forum bashing last set, I guess we will just see how it pans out.
    I find it highly ironic that you say Estonians suffered a bit of forum bashing last set and yet you create this thread and start off by saying "a certain region of players are pissed". Why is there need to "stir the pot" when they already suffered forum bashing last set? To me the intentions of this thread seem hostile, and if I was an Estonian I would view it as such. The round hasn't even started yet you are trying to call them out and stir the pot. Where were you last round when WLF and LoR where combined into LOL?? I didn't hear you then. If the game starts and they start doing fishy things and are agressive or whatever, then fine, no problem, but before the round even starts seems a little premature to me. Besides a couple of nations merging doesn't mean people are pissed ( WLF + LoR, Dark + Soul, both merged nations that didn't form because they "were pissed").
    Last edited by ooga booga; 04-25-2008 at 18:45.

1. Im not racist, and I love the estonians playing on this server.
    2. I was only pointing out the fact that the entire domination.ee server may be combining as one big nation.
    3. I regret making the thread.