Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Domination [EE]

1. Pointing out the former domination players are forming there own ghetto nation isn't racist, it's just saying the obvious.

2. Most players, including myself, would rather the former domination players joined with the rest of the community instead of staying in an isolated group, they have experience playing and could help grow the game.

3. The thread deserves to be made as having a large group of players under the control of known suiciders is a bad idea, i.e. the Viet experience all over again, it just will lead to problems and loss of interest by the community in the game.

4 WLF rules

Freelance Warrior

Let the kids play. It will make things more interesting around here.

I welcome our Estonian brothers to the World o..... Errr, Nation"-"Wars!

It's sorta like Smack Down -vs- Raw if you think about it.

Calvin74 Guest

cape
    1. your own comment is rascist what makes their nation anymore ghetto then wlf or lor or usa? b/c you don't like them? b/c of their actions? what have they done that is any different then wlf or lor? is it b/c of the reputation they have from EE? did you actually play there and see how it was? and does it matter to you that what they did there was obviously expected and since they weren't breaking the tos to my knowledge it wasn't against the rules

2. why should they leave their group and join with us when people such as you and maggio have been oh so inviting to them? (no offense maggio but you did start this thread) i haven't seen to many others actually trying to break the ice with them and make them welcome

3. skycat has suicided how many times? how many times has wlf suicided or instigated a retarded war? does anyone moan and complaion when hoe runs his own nation clearly bent on warring (at least in the past it has been) or is it simply b/c skycat is new to the game and you don't like his tactics? btw i personally hate hoe's tactics but you don't see me calling for his nation to get destroyed do you?

4. maybe we will see

1. I am not racist nor have i ever stated anything bad about a persons race, other then Hoe, but he deserved it
    2. I've played domination.ee
    3. You yourself have called for the destruction of LoR/WLF numerous times, great job by the way
    4. WLF still rules

Freelance Warrior

Calvin74 Guest

i have called for them to change their tactics but i have never called for the complete destruction of lor/wlf (to me this equates to making them disband and quit)

i am glad you played ee but i have to ask that when you did did you follow the same tactics as they did or how did you play?

you may not be a rascist but your statement still was unless you can prove the estonia actually is a ghetto

once again wlf may or maynot rule i want to see their best netter in the tag and then i can tell you

shh calvin our best netter can be Boz or Z... when or prob Cappy hes good... but anyway.... WHo said we arent Ghetto... i hope to be mroe ghetto then any other nation here hahahah

Crimson Shadow Guest

Going back to the mixing nations of estonians and WoWers. Has the thought ever come acrossed anyones mind that some/most of them might not know english. So no matter how hard we try to tell them that we would like to mix nations, they simply won't know.

When I played .ee I never went to the forums because I can't understand Estonian. They might have been wanting us to join their nations but the language barrier wouldn't allow it. So if you want nation mixing to occur then you will have to find trustworthy estonians who would be willing to translate the recruitment messages and nation messages/news. I didn't want to have to learn estonian to play a game that I loved, so why should they learn english?

This is why I think that we won't be seeing "nation mixing" occuring anytime soon.

Very good point crimson.... And just so everyone knows i am working on getting the game translated into Estonian. That will help them while they are here, cause i'm sure not all of them know or understand english.. Bad thing is how long it will take to complete the translations... maybe Rax would send me a copy of his translation files.. and then what he doesn't have i can work on completing..

I really hope that this set isn't a repeat of last set. Yes most of the flamming in the forums was for show to get things moving. SkyCat knows this and knows that in no way do i dislike him or his nation members.. But some of the things that were said last set were not for show.

If we are going to make this game fly, then we need to really just shut up and let people play the game in there own way. Cause honestly, and no offense to anyone, but i'm getting tired of warring the same nations and talking to the same nations. I want a lot more nations like there was in the old days. But if all this bickering keeps happening from anyone who is not from the old WoW or people we know doesn't stop, then who we see playing today is all we are ever going to have..

So please, from this point on let's stop making posts about the Estonian members. Who cares how they play. If they want to play rough, then play rough back. They are big boys and girls and i'm sure many of them can show many of us a thing or two.. So please let's just drop this. Cause when you make a post about them, it's like we highlight them and put them on the spot.. I know i wouldn't visit the forums or even play much if every dang set me and my friends were put on the spot like this..

How about we focus all this attention on ADVERTISING the game

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    If everyone from Canada tagged up, we wouldn't be having this convo. Just chill out for now Maggio. [cash] was an all estonian last set and they made no offensive moves that I could find.

The pot is already stirred from all the suiciders...we don't need to stir it more by making it look like everyone from WoW is racist.
    bingo. this is why there's so much tension. the pot doesn't need to be stirred, it's already ready to boil over....
    i find nothing wrong with EE... matter of fact, I almost expected this.