Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Domination [EE]

Missionary Guest

not always, espically if your in the same nation as hoe

You expected more of the estonians? Only a few exceptions to the fact that most take this game way to seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    cape
    1. your own comment is rascist what makes their nation anymore ghetto then wlf or lor or usa? b/c you don't like them? b/c of their actions? what have they done that is any different then wlf or lor? is it b/c of the reputation they have from EE? did you actually play there and see how it was? and does it matter to you that what they did there was obviously expected and since they weren't breaking the tos to my knowledge it wasn't against the rules

2. why should they leave their group and join with us when people such as you and maggio have been oh so inviting to them? (no offense maggio but you did start this thread) i haven't seen to many others actually trying to break the ice with them and make them welcome

3. skycat has suicided how many times? how many times has wlf suicided or instigated a retarded war? does anyone moan and complaion when hoe runs his own nation clearly bent on warring (at least in the past it has been) or is it simply b/c skycat is new to the game and you don't like his tactics? btw i personally hate hoe's tactics but you don't see me calling for his nation to get destroyed do you?

4. maybe we will see
    Just when I start disliking someone they make a good post that I agree with. Argh, back to hating Hoebawt I suppose. Oh, and Maggio.

what next? there is a nation of all louisiana players...should we be worried? should i join them so i can be "safe"..wtf people. if an act occurs that is wrong...ADDRESS IT IN A MANNER THAT IS APPROPRIATE..not bashing. if everyone here was looking at me like some are looking at the estonians, then hell i would be tucked away safely in a nation with folks like me too. really disappointed that this thread ever started.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

I'd happily join the louisiana players nation. We could call it LRN. The N stands for nation, and the R isn't for Ranger.

This is one of the stupidest threads I've ever read before. The game is for fun, some of you need to chill Have fun and don't treat this like real life
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    what next? there is a nation of all louisiana players...should we be worried? should i join them so i can be "safe"..wtf people. if an act occurs that is wrong...ADDRESS IT IN A MANNER THAT IS APPROPRIATE..not bashing. if everyone here was looking at me like some are looking at the estonians, then hell i would be tucked away safely in a nation with folks like me too. really disappointed that this thread ever started.

Thing is they are being told ppl hate them.. when ppl havent even stated they hate them... For example... Skycat says i hate all estos... which is a lie... i dont hate estos.... i hate no one im freinds wit some estos... IM REALLY DISAPPOINTED THAT SOMEONE WOULD SAY THIS TO GAIN MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    your comments please: Check2One2(#)[APC]
    Last edited by BB; 05-07-2008 at 20:32. Reason: do not post state numbers
    pohjakiht[KIHT]; domination[EE]

I was declared a cheater in Nation-Wars!!! @ welcome to the DARK SIDE

NEVER STOP

LIFT THE BAN ON POSTING STATE NUMBERS IN THE FORUMS

thats a state that deserves to die