Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hey MLM

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateRellik View Post
    Nothing in particular. You were merely a scapegoat in my scheme to make LoR pay for taking Mhaphew and Max Logan (Of all people!) over me! LoR was my motherland my place I thought I belonged to, and I'm sure Max Logan and Mhaphew would do the same if they got screwed out of their home nation. So unlike most folks, I aligned myself with the perfect folks to get revenge! LoR meant almost everything to me! You were and will be mine/our scapegoat. Sorry about your d*mn luck!

welll U sure Failed!! at it son.

actually i dont have that **** luck like you, was inactive, u failed with ur spy attacks. and get over LOR. iF we placed u in LOR all of our war reps. would go down to bottom.

if u want to succeed in these type of attacks learn the game first then pull something like this off, no one is really raling for you, even the suiciders dont want ot be near you
    Last edited by Kamran; 02-16-2010 at 09:28.

Nothing in particular. You were merely a scapegoat in my scheme to make LoR pay for taking Mhaphew and Max Logan (Of all people!) over me! LoR was my motherland my place I thought I belonged to, and I'm sure Max Logan and Mhaphew would do the same if they got screwed out of their home nation. So unlike most folks, I aligned myself with the perfect folks to get revenge! LoR meant almost everything to me! You were and will be mine/our scapegoat. Sorry about your d*mn luck!
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Good Revenge...

Fail 100 spy ops on someone and thats how you get your revenge?

I think I'll suggest that Max redturn 15 times on you to get his revenge...that will teach you!
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    Good Revenge...

Fail 100 spy ops on someone and thats how you get your revenge?

I think I'll suggest that Max redturn 15 times on you to get his revenge...that will teach you!
    I redturned 5...lost about 5m net

I`ll never get used to the upper info screen showing before attack resources!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

totte Guest

you made a dogma good work max

thank you!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

this is regards to URs thread that has been closed

and i wanna say is

it wont matter tom me u quit or not, but u have done nothing but made enemies and we retaliated u come and make this thread, really childish of you.

we don't really hate you u just need an attitude adjustment that all.

i kinda liked you when u made that mhaphew thing but suddenly u just began doing with everyone so its not the same reaction as it was with mhaphew.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
    this is regards to URs thread that has been closed

and i wanna say is

it wont matter tom me u quit or not, but u have done nothing but made enemies and we retaliated u come and make this thread, really childish of you.

we don't really hate you u just need an attitude adjustment that all.

i kinda liked you when u made that mhaphew thing but suddenly u just began doing with everyone so its not the same reaction as it was with mhaphew.
    Yeah, it was kinda funny when he was doing it to me, but you are right, he then did it to everyone, and then suddenly people werent telling me to chill out anymore, they were jumping on UR instead..
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

yes and the time he has been here, he hasn't really mastered the basics yet only puts more weight to his creditability