Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Armagadon

Default Armagadon

Hi
    I played wow 1 year ago (2 sets) and enjoyed the game. Infortunaly, I am working a lot, but it seem that I will have some free time for 2-3 months.
    I am looking to net (I did nt realy like warring); I am looking a nation supporting inf, jets, ships at the end and spies.
    I have some notions of GB, taps, grabbing etc.
    I am not a very good player, but I will be online every days for the next month.

I sent two messages to join nation, but, after reading some sections of the forum, I see why I did nt received any positive or negative answer.
    I am refering to Wars and Relations
    Those of you that just take recruits without knowing them...

I do not realy understand what is the problem, but I hope you gonna find a solution to give chance to new player to join the game.

Regards,

your more then welcome to join WANT. We have 2-3 guys who are more then willing to help you out. we would be supporting inf/jets/ships and spies. and be running a casher strat.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by armagadon View Post
    Hi
    I played wow 1 year ago (2 sets) and enjoyed the game. Infortunaly, I am working a lot, but it seem that I will have some free time for 2-3 months.
    I am looking to net (I did nt realy like warring); I am looking a nation supporting inf, jets, ships at the end and spies.
    I have some notions of GB, taps, grabbing etc.
    I am not a very good player, but I will be online every days for the next month.

I sent two messages to join nation, but, after reading some sections of the forum, I see why I did nt received any positive or negative answer.
    I am refering to Wars and Relations
    Those of you that just take recruits without knowing them...

I do not realy understand what is the problem, but I hope you gonna find a solution to give chance to new player to join the game.

Regards,
    Welcome back

Last set was a rough set for everyone.. We had a run of suiciders so everyone has kinda tightened up there national security a little bit. It is sad that we have to do that cause new people to the game don't understand why it's so tough getting into a nation..

Sorry about this and we hope things will be better soon..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

pres, back off, hes mine. USA doesn't need another recruit=P. but armagadon, if you are interested hit me up on msn-nballplayer@msn.com or aim-nballplayer89
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

.. read my post. there was no recruiting in it.. Simply explained why he was having a harder time getting in a nation this set.. oh and i welcomed him back to the game.. geesh

its your round-a-bout way of recruiting people. i wouldn't be surprised if you sent him a pm. =P.
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

pcgluva Guest

DS is open i f u want i dont care if andy posted before me

sdtny1@aol.com is my msn

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    its your round-a-bout way of recruiting people. i wouldn't be surprised if you sent him a pm. =P.
    Well then maybe you will be surprised if i tell you no i didn't send him a PM..

See when your a good leader and have a good nation, people just want to be a part of it without even having to recruit them.. So in 50 yrs when you reach that status, then you won't need to spam introduction threads with your recruiting attempts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Well then maybe you will be surprised if i tell you no i didn't send him a PM..

See when your a good leader and have a good nation, people just want to be a part of it without even having to recruit them.. So in 50 yrs when you reach that status, then you won't need to spam introduction threads with your recruiting attempts
    i did have a good nation, DaK just came and tooketh them away. USA has just been around for what 6 years now? So it is the most unrecognizable nation in the game. besides, for 4 of those years you know who made it as kick *** as it is now? who trained like 400 people in those 4 years. =P.
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Thanks for the explanation. Also thanks for peoples inviting me to join theirs nation. (btw, I did nt receive PM from President).