Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Gestapo Takes Swift action

Quote Originally Posted by pcgluva View Post
    my actions was more on the base of questioning athority / actions, i dont know, i honestly didnt think it was a personal shot at bb but i have to do my job, i thought that it mght have caused bigger problems,and a problem with a mod/admin/staff should not be debated in public

So we cant question the authority or better yet The knowledge known about the game of a admin? i didnt see a problem wit any part of my post... yet ur not sure why u did it... as i highlighted where u stated this..... u just knew since it was about a admin that it had to be taken out... Since when does being a admin save you from criticism of any sort... wat else does it save u from?

theres a term that fits pcgluva
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

pcgluva Guest

im not proclaming u get special rights, but we are directed as staff to not question eachothers athority in person, i thought it applied to all staff members, if not im sorry, i stand behind me editing of your post

what is that silver?

i don`t swear. sorry
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

thats good that u stand behind ur post... we def dont need mods second guessing their actions... even if they obviously wrong.... But as a formal member of the dev team i dindt know we part of the any staff.... we only gave our feedback and ideas/info... to Mr p or dirk at times.... we didnt and dont have access to the mod fourm.. where all the real Staff is at.... and ive been told that a dev member isnt anything special... does this mean certain parts of the so called staff isnt special or that we arent special enough to be part of this so called staff?

my actions was more on the base of questioning athority / actions, i dont know, i honestly didnt think it was a personal shot at bb but i have to do my job, i thought that it mght have caused bigger problems,and a problem with a mod/admin/staff should not be debated in public
    I question this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

pcgluva Guest

well then i had thought wrong hoe i thought that u guys were staff, personally i consider any member that is not a normal nember or perm a staff member but i guess not and for that mistake i appoligize

Tnova Guest

I fail to see the major drama here. There isn't much to the Dev group anyway. If your previous infraction wasn't clear, this post certainly erases all doubt.

It isn't how i would have handled it, but to each their own People are too wound up over little things, less drama in the world, the better

well then i had thought wrong hoe i thought that u guys were staff, personally i consider any member that is not a normal nember or perm a staff member but i guess not and for that mistake i appoligize
    Sean no need to apologize....

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova View Post
    I fail to see the major drama here. There isn't much to the Dev group anyway. If your previous infraction wasn't clear, this post certainly erases all doubt.

It isn't how i would have handled it, but to each their own People are too wound up over little things, less drama in the world, the better

My previous infraction was a convo i had on MSN....... thats how far the claws of the gestapo reach... HAHAHAHA