Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Gestapo Takes Swift action

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    Nevertheless, if there's one thing that needs to be improved, it's how the mods handled this..
    think this was already said but neways, this decision has nothing to do with the mods. we do not have the power to remove people from groups within the forums. just to delete all hoes posts

on the subject of mod/admin bashin, i dont mind it. you all can (and do) bash me . except hoe, after he complained about a post i made about him those privilages have been removed .

plus im sure this wasnt the main reason you were removed hoe. maybe they realised what a bad mistake they made in the 1st place haha.

That wasnt nice Mish.

But he is right about the removal thing. Not one mod had anything to do with it. This was the decision made at the Admin level. It is between Hoe and the Admins, none of us are involved, nor did we do anything that would get Hoe removed.

This is a new way that the Mods are doing things. All we are doing is reading the threads, editing posts when need be, and occationally giving a warning. We dont make decisions about who stays and who goes in the community or the "staff".

I think we have a pretty low key laid back Mod staff. We are given simple guidelines of conduct and we just follow what we are told to do. I personally have not seen one instance or comment made by a MOD that would indicate he is better than a member of the community. I really like the way things are set up in this instance. It has been alot worse, and alot more aggressive in the past. BTW you can bash me all you want, in a game related way, its part of the game. Your not hurting my feelings you only poking fun at my Nation Wars Character.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 04-29-2008 at 08:44.

I'd hoped when we left the old administration behind we left the BS that went with it. The reasons for removing Hoebawt seem made up to me, as if they we're looking for a reason to dump him and just went with this. I suggest the Adimins grow a pair and get a thicker skin, otherwise they'll just end up destroying the community there trying to develop for crap reasons. The best administrations stay in the background and steer people in the right way instead of throwing down the hammer for each tiny thing. Hoebawt is a leader in the community, he even stayed with the game when most everyone else left, what was done to him is a slap in the face to one of the most loyal players in the game. That's my opinion.
    Last edited by Cape; 04-29-2008 at 10:00. Reason: Mods do a good job, happy Andy ;) lol

Freelance Warrior

Im telling you no mod had anything to do with this. We are just learning about it as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Im telling you no mod had anything to do with this. We are just learning about it as you are.
    If you re-read my post I used the word mods once and not in relation to Hoe. To make you and Andy happy I've removed that one word, enjoy Now relax and have a coffee

Freelance Warrior

the statement about mods is true..they only do their job. i have not seem rampant editing or warnings given. we seem to govern ourselves pretty keenly. as to the mod huddle, i dont know about the Dev team, however, the bookies have to access to their lounge either so there would be no way to discuss this in a private forum.

Hoe u and i have our differences, however, we usually stay pretty cool with each other and i will say this...I agree this is wrong. as much as i hate to say anything bad against a fellow member of my nation, this forum is NOT THE USA and i must say i have had dealings with BB as well and i personally dont think she has a thick enough skin or the ability to let things slide off of her enough to have her in the position she is in now. anyone can bash me about my ingame play or forum post in a playful way and i will laugh and continue to play back. in fact MOST EVERY member here is the same. it seems as if tho BB is .....be careful dont upset her she is gonna get mad blah blah blah....hoe i am behind u 100% and i am sorry u have been thrown out on your huge, dimpled wetback *** from the dev team. LMAO. much love brother
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Its obvious there was a problem with admins and mods in WOW... I hope it does not carry over here as bad as it was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    Its obvious there was a problem with admins and mods in WOW... I hope it does not carry over here as bad as it was there.
    there is no mod issue

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    there is no mod issue
    I think he was referring to World of War, not Nation Wars.

methinks u are correct. i just wanted him to know that the mod issue from WOW is not here. the mods have, for the most part, been doing a great job. cept Vinnie of course. i dont know who made him a mod....