Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Gestapo Takes Swift action

Basiclly its what Mr P. said. When I was removed from another game I didn`t make a ruckus, just mailed the admins and said what I think about their f.u. acting and biased choices (not connected to NW in any way), and even though I knew whom I had to 'thank' for it.

But you should just accept the fact - someone up there (not that high), doesn`t like you. Its all subjective
    Last edited by Max Logan; 04-29-2008 at 12:45.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Missionary Guest

if it makes hoe feel any better when ever i see his forum name i will pretend it is still brown. there problem solved haha

@ guy and ranger - seems some of your posts may go accidentally missing in my sections

see, thats what i mean. Vin had fun back. technically i bashed a mod...and had what hoe posted been directed at ANYONE else but who it was directed at, there would be no thread to post in about it. i think that is the core issue
    There is no greater sin than apathy

I here you, but BB is the most powerful member of the forums besides the owner Mr P. If you dont mess with the bull you wont get the horns. Seeing how Hoe and some of us other members have tasted the horns once or twice, he should have just bitten his tounge.

in theory your statement makes sense, however how long must members walk on eggshells in order to temper the rage of the bull?

My opinion of BB is DONT mess with her. By now most of us know a bit about each other, and you all know you can mess with me alot, and some of the other members, but hey we dont all have the same tolerences.

Personally when I talk to BB, it strickly business. In life there is allways someone that you have to walk on egg shells around. In most cases its the ones who write your checks.

On the other hand, I dont think it was that single post which was edited to exclude her name that was the reason for his removal. I think it was the repost, other remarks and eventually this thread that is all part of the situation.

But you know what I dont know. I dont think any Mod knows why it happened for sure, nor are we to change it. BB is not an unfair person. She may get upset, but usually doenst fly off the handle. So who really knows why she did what she did. the only person that can tell us is her.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 04-29-2008 at 14:23.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    You make some good points Pres, but I still have a few unanswered questions.
    1 It seems like this might be one of those times, but it also looks like BB circumvented A on you, and is possibly B with this. As far as C goes, I'm thinking that someone else did need to look into this. The fact that you posted w/o talking to BB tells me you're assuming much about this situation--not that I'm not doing the same

Nobody was banned so i didn't need in on this. If hoe thought it was a personal attack from BB then he should have come to me about it instead of making this stupid post.

2. The reason I voted against this was because it would've been chaos. Now, things are good for the most part, but I think that Admin/Mod "bashing" needs to be looked at, especially when Hoe got edited for such a stupid reason.

at the time, sean didn't feel is was a stupid reason. if hoe thought it was a stupid reason then he should have went to BB or myself instead of making this stupid post.

3. Haven't Hoe and BB been talkign privately about these things for the past two months--seems it came to a head recently. I think it's within Hoe's rights to post in the community to see if he's offbase in the way he's thinking. He even alluded to a previous episode where it was handled privately--see his first post.

If hoe was having issues with BB then he should have came to me instead of making this stupid post.

4. Since when are leaders responsible for their followers state names????

Last time i checked it was the leaders of a nation who sets the titles of there members.

5. I would contest this, especially in light of the fact that it's all behind the scenes, and the mod editing the post was for a very silly reason. Maybe we should change the policy of the admin/mod bashing so that people won't get edited for sarcastic remarks that are obviously not to be taken seriously.

If hoe feels the rules need to be changed then he needs to come to me instead of making this stupid post.

6. Hoe's original message--"a previous event which i wont bring up but im sure Mr P and BB know wat im talking about
    Regardless of whether it was discussed or not before, it's silly that Hoe loses devo team because of BB overreacting to Hoe's overreaction of Sean's overreaction. The whole post notification reason was ridiculous.

Hoe did not lose his position cause of what he said about BB. Hoe lost it cause his post was removed and he then went back and re posted it completely ignoring what sean had said to him. If he had an issue with what sean did, then he should have went to me or BB instead of making that stupid post.

7. "What you did was, took sean's warning and laughed at him and ignored it." That's because it was a stupid warning and should be looked at whether or not it should even be a reason to edit a post. "we cant run the bored if the structure isnt held together" What kind of reasoning is that????

Whether you feel it was stupid or not, it's not your call. Hoe should have went to me or BB instead of making this stupid post.

8. "FIRST, As a member of the Dev Team you should know the difference between a warning and a edited post notification." See quote from #7 where you called it a warning--seems we all make mistakes when categorizing PM's.

no comment

9. "And to finish this book i'm writting, the dev team is dead." This is probably a topic for another thread, as I do see a need for a dev team (although from the sounds of it, one that is more active). However, you can't use this as a reason to lessen the blow because only Hoe lost his dev team status. Was anyone else kicked out, or was it just Hoe singled out? I'm sure it doesn't make Hoe feel any better.

no public comment about this.

10. It would bug me too if people break the rules when they clearly know them, however, it's every community members right to challenge the rules in ways that will get noticed by others. MLK didn't have black people sitting in the front of the bus or in the restaurants just so he could break a rule--he did it so people would know the rule is stupid and should be changed.

for the record i think i have been more then fair and open about all rules and everything else in this game. I am constantly seeking others opinions on just about every matter. I have said many times that nothing is set in stone and i'm always open to change if needed.. If i ignored people and suggestions then i would be more understanding of this stupid post, but i don't. I listen and i am eager to change things if needed.. But there was no attempt to change anything here. Bottom line is hoe didn't like the way a rule was, so instead of working with me to change it, he just made his own rules up.

11. THE ONLY REASON I'M POSTING SO MUCH IS I WANT THIS WHOLE ADMIN/MOD BASHING RULE LOOKED AT. It seems like if the rule wasn't so silly, then Hoe wouldn't have been edited, and then he wouldn't have reposted in rage, and then BB wouldn't have kicked him off the now worthless Dev team. Seems like the rule should be changed.

bottom line is hoe should have went to BB about the EPN. If he felt she wasn't being fair to him then he could have came to me. I can't recall ONE time where i didn't ever listen to anyone and hear them out.

Rules are rules, if you don't like them then work to change them. Speeding is against the law. Do you just keep speeding to prove your point it's a silly law? Of course not, you work with legislators to change the law.. Same thing here. You don't just do as you feel to make a point. You follow the rules till you can get the ones you don't agree with changed.

I respect everyone's opinions in here. I respect the fact that some of these rules may be outdated and need to be changed. BUT, in return, i expect some respect back. And ignoring rules and doing as you wish is not respect.
    He is simply trying to attitude his way through it.

Hoe did not lose his position cause he bashed BB. he lost it cause of how he handled the whole situation. All he had to do was sit tight and talk to me about it, but instead he flew off the handle and acted out like a little kid. So am i suppose to just give in everytime someone throws a tantrum?
    Sorry it's not going to happen. Not when i have made it clear since day one that i'm always willing to hear people out and give BOTH sides of the story a chance... But when people ignore what i ask, to me that is disrespectful and i don't have any tolerance for that.

If a new person joined up right now and read this thread, i'm sure he would say oh man what a bunch of babies and leave.. Thats why some things need to be handled without a huge public debate.
    Last edited by Mr President; 04-29-2008 at 14:29.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    1 It seems like this might be one of those times, but it also looks like BB circumvented A on you, and is possibly B with this. As far as C goes, I'm thinking that someone else did need to look into this. The fact that you posted w/o talking to BB tells me you're assuming much about this situation--not that I'm not doing the same

Nobody was banned so i didn't need in on this. If hoe thought it was a personal attack from BB then he should have come to me about it instead of making this stupid post.

2. The reason I voted against this was because it would've been chaos. Now, things are good for the most part, but I think that Admin/Mod "bashing" needs to be looked at, especially when Hoe got edited for such a stupid reason.

at the time, sean didn't feel is was a stupid reason. if hoe thought it was a stupid reason then he should have went to BB or myself instead of making this stupid post.

3. Haven't Hoe and BB been talkign privately about these things for the past two months--seems it came to a head recently. I think it's within Hoe's rights to post in the community to see if he's offbase in the way he's thinking. He even alluded to a previous episode where it was handled privately--see his first post.

If hoe was having issues with BB then he should have came to me instead of making this stupid post.

4. Since when are leaders responsible for their followers state names????

Last time i checked it was the leaders of a nation who sets the titles of there members.

5. I would contest this, especially in light of the fact that it's all behind the scenes, and the mod editing the post was for a very silly reason. Maybe we should change the policy of the admin/mod bashing so that people won't get edited for sarcastic remarks that are obviously not to be taken seriously.

If hoe feels the rules need to be changed then he needs to come to me instead of making this stupid post.

6. Hoe's original message--"a previous event which i wont bring up but im sure Mr P and BB know wat im talking about
    Regardless of whether it was discussed or not before, it's silly that Hoe loses devo team because of BB overreacting to Hoe's overreaction of Sean's overreaction. The whole post notification reason was ridiculous.

Hoe did not lose his position cause of what he said about BB. Hoe lost it cause his post was removed and he then went back and re posted it completely ignoring what sean had said to him. If he had an issue with what sean did, then he should have went to me or BB instead of making that stupid post.

7. "What you did was, took sean's warning and laughed at him and ignored it." That's because it was a stupid warning and should be looked at whether or not it should even be a reason to edit a post. "we cant run the bored if the structure isnt held together" What kind of reasoning is that????

Whether you feel it was stupid or not, it's not your call. Hoe should have went to me or BB instead of making this stupid post.

8. "FIRST, As a member of the Dev Team you should know the difference between a warning and a edited post notification." See quote from #7 where you called it a warning--seems we all make mistakes when categorizing PM's.

no comment

9. "And to finish this book i'm writting, the dev team is dead." This is probably a topic for another thread, as I do see a need for a dev team (although from the sounds of it, one that is more active). However, you can't use this as a reason to lessen the blow because only Hoe lost his dev team status. Was anyone else kicked out, or was it just Hoe singled out? I'm sure it doesn't make Hoe feel any better.

no public comment about this.

10. It would bug me too if people break the rules when they clearly know them, however, it's every community members right to challenge the rules in ways that will get noticed by others. MLK didn't have black people sitting in the front of the bus or in the restaurants just so he could break a rule--he did it so people would know the rule is stupid and should be changed.

for the record i think i have been more then fair and open about all rules and everything else in this game. I am constantly seeking others opinions on just about every matter. I have said many times that nothing is set in stone and i'm always open to change if needed.. If i ignored people and suggestions then i would be more understanding of this stupid post, but i don't. I listen and i am eager to change things if needed.. But there was no attempt to change anything here. Bottom line is hoe didn't like the way a rule was, so instead of working with me to change it, he just made his own rules up.

11. THE ONLY REASON I'M POSTING SO MUCH IS I WANT THIS WHOLE ADMIN/MOD BASHING RULE LOOKED AT. It seems like if the rule wasn't so silly, then Hoe wouldn't have been edited, and then he wouldn't have reposted in rage, and then BB wouldn't have kicked him off the now worthless Dev team. Seems like the rule should be changed.

bottom line is hoe should have went to BB about the EPN. If he felt she wasn't being fair to him then he could have came to me. I can't recall ONE time where i didn't ever listen to anyone and hear them out.

Rules are rules, if you don't like them then work to change them. Speeding is against the law. Do you just keep speeding to prove your point it's a silly law? Of course not, you work with legislators to change the law.. Same thing here. You don't just do as you feel to make a point. You follow the rules till you can get the ones you don't agree with changed.

I respect everyone's opinions in here. I respect the fact that some of these rules may be outdated and need to be changed. BUT, in return, i expect some respect back. And ignoring rules and doing as you wish is not respect.
    He is simply trying to attitude his way through it.

Hoe did not lose his position cause he bashed BB. he lost it cause of how he handled the whole situation. All he had to do was sit tight and talk to me about it, but instead he flew off the handle and acted out like a little kid. So am i suppose to just give in everytime someone throws a tantrum?
    Sorry it's not going to happen. Not when i have made it clear since day one that i'm always willing to hear people out and give BOTH sides of the story a chance... But when people ignore what i ask, to me that is disrespectful and i don't have any tolerance for that.

If a new person joined up right now and read this thread, i'm sure he would say oh man what a bunch of babies and leave.. Thats why some things need to be handled without a huge public debate.
    do u think his post was stupid? its hard to read between the lines. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think the whole thing is stupid.. A complete waste of time actually.. All of this could have been avoided if someone just simply sat tight and worked through it...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

It is my opinion that this debate needs to be closed. I will not close it though I will let someone higher than me do it. But these arguments should be taken to PM.

Someone is going to get out of line and more things are going to happen.

When it does I will be the first ti say... I told you so.