Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Gestapo Takes Swift action

Once again our wonderful leader couldnt have said it better. Im allways preaching that if you have a problem with any staff member that there is a right and wrong way to get what you want done. Contact BB or Mr P. via PM and they are fair and will listen.

Yah i was gonna close it too, but lets let someone else do it.... Its not a mod issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I think the whole thing is stupid.. A complete waste of time actually.. All of this could have been avoided if someone just simply sat tight and worked through it...
    Didn't Hoe do that about 1 1/2 months ago, and then the same thing happened again? Sometimes the community should be involved, and things should not be left to 2 people making all the decisions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Pron are you really just argueing for the sake of it. I mean come on didnt the man explain it to you good enough.

Come on explain to us exactly what you didnt like about the situation, and how you would have done it so much better. I mean we dont even know the whole story, and your going to come on here and say one side is absolutely right and one side is absolutely wrong.

Mr P spelled it out to you...

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Once again our wonderful leader couldnt have said it better. Im allways preaching that if you have a problem with any staff member that there is a right and wrong way to get what you want done. Contact BB or Mr P. via PM and they are fair and will listen.

Yah i was gonna close it too, but lets let someone else do it.... Its not a mod issue.
    SMOOOOOCHHHHHHHHHHHHH. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Didn't Hoe do that about 1 1/2 months ago, and then the same thing happened again? Sometimes the community should be involved, and things should not be left to 2 people making all the decisions.
    2 people making all the decisions? Since when? I CALL THE SHOTS AROUND HERE! lmao jk....

EVERYONE makes the decisions. How many times do i need to say this? The community has just as much input on how things are ran around here as i do.
    All i ask is, if you don't agree with something then bring it up in a proper way. Don't come on the forums and whine and complain. Like i said it would be different if i didn't care what anyone had to say, or if i was unwilling to change anything about the game or forums.. But i'm not like that at all. And hoe knows this. Which is why it has ticked me off even more. Trust me, he knows my MSN. He sends them to me all the time. And if i wasn't on
    at the exact moment he needed me, then holding his words and tantrum a tad longer would not have hurt him...

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    SMOOOOOCHHHHHHHHHHHHH. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Leave him alone.. He finds the right spots.. maybe you should learn from him and then you can get out of that bookie office

jk

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

lmao. i though shining your shoes and ironing your uniform as VP for so long would have counted for SOMETHING
    There is no greater sin than apathy

see what my main problem is is the taking care of disagreements via pm... yeah i understand at times it should go that way but seriously it then becomes a game of he said she said

im gonna use hoe and anton as an example
    "Hoe has a problem with something that was said by a mod so he goes to anton... Anton tells him to just let it slide.
    It happens again now hoe is furious and goes back to anton. Anton tells him he needs to calm down everythign is fine.
    it happens a third time hoe becomes furious but keeps his cool. Anton gets angry from dealing with hoe and bans him temporarily.
    When hoe comes back he pitches a fit publicly and bam anton responds with a big post saying that hoe said this and this and that... who does the people believe? Anton because in this made up scenario Anton is higher up and he is looked at as a community leader... when in this story hoe said nothing bad
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

I didnt know sarcasm was considered bashing....

and i didnt sit tight and wait for you coz i felt the community should see how things where handled.... And let me clear something up... this isnt a issue wit the mods... i think its a issue wit BB... THe main reason i made this thread was coz i was threanted to receive a ban if i did.... so i went and did it...

I didnt do this to stir a ruckuss or whine about being removed.. thats done wit.. i did this to show everyone that if u dont kiss up to certain ppl u can get taken care of...

this is how it went down... its done wit just watch wa tu say ladies and gents

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    I didnt know sarcasm was considered bashing....

and i didnt sit tight and wait for you coz i felt the community should see how things where handled....
    So instead of coming to me first and giving me a chance to get in on and look at the way things are handled, you felt that everyone else should know first.

Not only does that make me look bad, it also makes the forums look bad. I can't change anything unless i know about it.

If you felt BB handled it wrong then out of respect for me, you should have come to me first and given me a chance to look into it.. Last time i checked i have shown respect for you even at our worst times!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    i did this to show everyone that if u dont kiss up to certain ppl u can get taken care of...

this is how it went down... its done wit just watch wa tu say ladies and gents
    Funny you said this. This is how life is in almost every situation. You dont do a good job at work so your boss gives you a raise? I can think of so many situations were knowing the right person and a little kissing up got you further advancement.

"its not what you know, its who you know"

Its sad, Im not saying its morally correct, but it certainly is the way it is.

I mean you should have rallied to have her removed from her position if that is what your intension was.

What type of results did you expect from this situation?