Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Guns for everyone?

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Warl0rd View Post
    Yes i'm sure if a few months ago that kid on school had a knive instead of guns he would also killed the same amount of students he did.
    And making pictures of you holding a knife isn't that cool like doing the same with the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Spetznaz_GRU View Post
    1) So you agree that the Wild West wasn't a civilized time?

2) Americans don't like when something is taken from them, but they like to take? Who do you think you are? A holy nation? You have no more right to do anything than for instance Bangladesh.

3) My point being

4) Not sure, so I won't say **** I don't know, but I can tell you that my girlfriend can walk at night and nothing will happen. Ofcourse things happen occasionally, but let's say that the Netherlands have 16m inhabitans and USA 300m. Just to make it easier to count, let's make NL 15m. wiki murder rate sourceUSA has a 5.9 and Netherlands have 0.97. This is 6.08 times the rate in the Netherlands. My point has been proven. I'm sorry to pull out wiki on this one, but even if they messed up and the rate is different then still I don't think that it's that big of a difference.

5) How about the pigs? They have guns don't they? And the American ones seem pretty trigger happy if you ask me.

Smoking is something different. You can smoke without harming non-smokers. You just have laws that smokers can't smoke in public places. Gasoline will be replaced, it's just a matter of time. Guns? Well it's up to the people of the USA if they're willing to give their ignorance up.

1) i never said it was civilized. I said that movies added more gunfights to
    make the movie interesting and that i don't think the west was as bad as
    we like to think it was. Was it bad? Yes.. but it was more than just gunfights that made it the wild west.

2) um never said i agree with it. I am going by what history proves.

3,4) i'll skip

5) Pigs? I'll assume this is your intelligent way of talking about a policeman.
    Yes they have guns. Trigger happy? i'm not sure on that. I have yet to
    meet one cop who looks forward to the day he has top pull his gun and
    fire on anyone.

I would like to take you out and let you see some of the things we see
    everyday.. And then maybe you will have a little more respect.. Of course
    you would call us pigs till someone was trying to kill you, then who would
    you call for.. typical!!!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Warl0rd View Post
    Y US citizens lost many freedom rights, they are now controlled by the government.
    can't agree with you more. People just seem to look the other way and
    the govt takes more and more.. In todays life the Govt says hey you go
    live your life, we will take of everything for you.. and we buy it!

Well look at the system of your jails. Here in the Netherlands there are no gangs in jails like the Aryan Brotherhood. Murders in jails happen everywhere, probably even in Wonderland. The thing is that some countries have proper jail systems and some don't. Russia's jail system is crap as it gets. But your system is not much better. And you guys are the West, or were you? Because slowly the real west is turning it's back on you and your conservative values and morals. Now why would that be?
    something i can agree with.. US prisons are total crap.

Well look at the system of your jails. Here in the Netherlands there are no gangs in jails like the Aryan Brotherhood. Murders in jails happen everywhere, probably even in Wonderland. The thing is that some countries have proper jail systems and some don't. Russia's jail system is crap as it gets. But your system is not much better. And you guys are the West, or were you? Because slowly the real west is turning it's back on you and your conservative values and morals. Now why would that be?

our jail and crime issue is different than yours for many reasons. i want to address one...the aryan brotherhood one. we ARE the melting pot. our country has the largest diversity of races, creeds and religions that any other one. so there is a much greater chance of clashing and therefore crime. it is inevitable.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    our jail and crime issue is different than yours for many reasons. i want to address one...the aryan brotherhood one. we ARE the melting pot. our country has the largest diversity of races, creeds and religions that any other one. so there is a much greater chance of clashing and therefore crime. it is inevitable.

Finally some help!

good point Ranger. I didn't think of that.

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Pigs, cops pick one from this list.It's not about how I call them. I have never EVER needed a police officerto intervene in my business. I would never even think of going to them. We always solve our problems ourselves. Because we'd get done ourselves. And if I want them to help me, it will always take ages before the'd have the job done, that I can do myself pretty quickly.

Warl0rd Guest

Oh then i'm sure allowing all those races, creeds and religions to carry guns with them makes them treat each others in a more polite way

doh, the point is they ALREADY do. the criminal element has a nice stockpile, all i want is for the HONEST citizen to have the right to be armed as well so that there is a level playing field. bad guys guns-good guys kitchen utensils...hmm thats fair....NOT!!!!!!!!!
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Finally some help!

good point Ranger. I didn't think of that.
    Very bad point as a matter of fact, because you people obviously never visited the Netherlands. The Netherlands isn't less cultural diverse than the USA. You might assume this, because USA is the land of the immigrants. The Netherlands did the same, not for a long timespan as the USA though. After the second world war they let people from all over the world in to do the jobs that the Dutch people didn't want to do themselves. So that Aryan Brotherhood example and the diversity argument aren't of any good.

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

doh, the point is they ALREADY do. the criminal element has a nice stockpile, all i want is for the HONEST citizen to have the right to be armed as well so that there is a level playing field. bad guys guns-good guys kitchen utensils...hmm thats fair....NOT!!!!!!!!!
    Great argument. I thought USA was based on the Christian religion. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth is from the old testimony. Maybe this is why USA loves Jews.