Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Guns for everyone?

Warl0rd Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Look at the first attack on the towers, what did we do?
    we sent a few missiles and blew up some empty training camps.. WoW
    watch out!
    Let me remind you of putting Israel in middle east, supporting bin laden in the past, iraq vs iran, i can keep going if you want...

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

We don't compare ourselves to anyone. Everyone else compares themselves
    to us. That is why people say what we have is so bad and how bad we
    are and how great you all have it.. If thats the case then why don't you
    leave us alone? If you guys have it so great then why would you care
    how bad we have it here?
    We're having a discussion here, remember? Start one about Russia and we'll discuss our (Russian) bad habbits, ok? Nobody compares themselves to you, unless we want to see how much better we (the Dutch) got it here.

I think it's funny when Americans get back from traveling i always hear
    how pretty foreign country's are ect ect ect but when asked if they would
    like to live there they say no way, we have it much better here.. But yet
    you people say we don't.. oh well to each his own i guess..
    That's funny, those Americans that I've spoken to, dream to live here, but quite frankly, when you're old enough and you have your own place and family and friends, it's not that easy to take your stuff and leave.

The reason everyone loved us before was cause we never did anything
    to fight back. Look at the first attack on the towers, what did we do?
    we sent a few missiles and blew up some empty training camps.. WoW
    watch out!
    Not true. In the second world war you did something. Of course because you got attacked yourselves, but you weren't passive. You helped the Bosnians. You helped Quwait. You've always supported Israel. You helped Souther-Korea. You tried to help the people of Vietnam. Don't be hard on yourself. USA has done some good things too. I'm no hypocrite.

Now America fights back some and people don't like it. You all want us to sit here and take everything and send money when disaster strikes or food when your crop is destroyed or send troops when your country is invaded.
    Ok, don't do anything. Just keep your troops and food and all of that, use it for your own. Use your troops for the next Katrina, your food for the poor that you have in the USA and money to get out of the worst dept you ever had. Your country seems to throw around things which it actually lacks for itself.

People want a passive America, but when she isn't that is when the world
    turns there back.. Perhaps America needs to turn it's back on a few of
    you.
    Turn your back on Europe. Be our guests. Like we would care. Soon Europe will be united and strong enough to handle it's own things and won't need to kiss *** the States. Then, you'll find yourself alone. Come now, talk tough like you won't care. But you will. And you will cry till your enemies unite and take you down. It will probably start with Israel, then USA and then
    Europe will have to fight for it's survival.

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Warl0rd View Post
    Let me remind you of putting Israel in middle east, supporting bin laden in the past, iraq vs iran, i can keep going if you want...
    How about Afghanistan?

Quote Originally Posted by Spetznaz_GRU View Post
    1993-2001. The Democrats are in charge. A democrat President Bill clinton is the USA president. Economy of the USA is becoming better. After 3 years of Bill, the nation has gained more wealth, thus people need less to steal. As soon as Bush comes into the office, you see the economy drop as quick as an iron statue of Saddam Houssein after the "liberation" of Iraq. It takes Bush 3 years to ruin all the credit that Clinton has built up. And then poverty kicks in as it hasn't been for 7 years. And people start doing more crime again. Not saying this is the main reason, not saying it ain't. Just showing you what i'm thinking and why. Nothing is worse than a debate without arguments.

I can see where you would think this.. BUT........ Clinton was a poster boy
    for President. He was more concerned about his image then what happens
    to his country. His country was attacked, he didn't do anything. he sent
    troops into somalia without the proper equipment, he 100% embarrassed
    the United States Govt and image of the White House. He was the impeached and most of all sat on national TV and lied straight to my face when he said he did not have sexual relations with that girl!

The US economy is stronger now than it was with Clinton. The same rich
    people are still getting rich and the poor remain poor. That will never change with any President. People make there own changes when it comes
    to wealth.

Now something that i will say, i was born in 1973. President Reagan was
    the first President i actually remember. He came in 1980..
    From 1980- Present, there has been a Bush or a Clinton in the White House.
    For 27 Yrs this country has been ruled pretty much by the same people.. I think it's time for a change. But this is another debate .. i just wanted
    to throw that in.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Warl0rd Guest

How about Afghanistan?
    thats either in the "supporting bin laden in the past" or in the "i can keep going if you want..." part

Quote Originally Posted by Warl0rd View Post
    oh i agree.. i think it's funny how we happen to support people when we
    need something..

but this is not just an american trait. Every country does it to us.. still to
    this day. People don't like us, but the don't mind getting money from us..
    so in the end, what is the difference?

1993-2001. The Democrats are in charge. A democrat President Bill clinton is the USA president. Economy of the USA is becoming better. After 3 years of Bill, the nation has gained more wealth, thus people need less to steal. As soon as Bush comes into the office, you see the economy drop as quick as an iron statue of Saddam Houssein after the "liberation" of Iraq. It takes Bush 3 years to ruin all the credit that Clinton has built up. And then poverty kicks in as it hasn't been for 7 years. And people start doing more crime again. Not saying this is the main reason, not saying it ain't. Just showing you what i'm thinking and why. Nothing is worse than a debate without arguments.

ok first of all.. having Clinton in office did nothing. things do not happen overnight. any trend takes time. the trend began to swing in the positive when a Republican came into office. Ronald Reagan.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Ok, don't do anything. Just keep your troops and food and all of that, use it for your own. Use your troops for the next Katrina, your food for the poor that you have in the USA and money to get out of the worst dept you ever had. Your country seems to throw around things which it actually lacks for itself.

Turn your back on Europe. Be our guests. Like we would care. Soon Europe will be united and strong enough to handle it's own things and won't need to kiss *** the States. Then, you'll find yourself alone. Come now, talk tough like you won't care. But you will. And you will cry till your enemies unite and take you down. It will probably start with Israel, then USA and then
    Europe will have to fight for it's survival.

it is funny isn't it? All this food and money we can send around the world
    all the time, but yet look how many homeless and hungry people we have
    here in the states... it's a shame!

i agree, we would be hurting if we turned our back.

ok, i am not saying we are these angels here who only help people for the right reasons and we did nothing wrong. that is furthest from the truth. however, overall we have done more good than harm. when anyone in the world has their hand out, we fill it. yes we have issues, true...that is reality. but my life is a good one and I love this country. should She ask for my help again, i would gladly pick up a weapon and defend her without blinking.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Warl0rd Guest

oh i agree.. i think it's funny how we happen to support people when we
    need something..

but this is not just an american trait. Every country does it to us.. still to
    this day. People don't like us, but the don't mind getting money from us..
    so in the end, what is the difference?
    You supported ppl in the past, took sides, helped sides against others, don't say US didn't do anything.