Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Epic Beard Man

Funnier version of the fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM5aMnRABoo

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    He calls him a "stupid black kid" mentioning his race is racism.
    Will u are the only racist here.

You fixation on race is what most racism these days is actually about.

bring your mind out of the 19th century.

It doesnt matter what race the kid is, I was refering to him as the BLACK KID so that he could be identified, as opposed to "the Kid" which may have seemed ambiguous.

Black is 1 way of visually identifying a person. its 1 of 100's of ways, that may or may not include visual sight, history, culture, nationality, language, religion, smell, taste (if u are so inclined to lick a person), touch, or any other number of ways to identify a person.

What is racist is the fact that you thought I was being racist.

that is all.

Its the same reason the guys acctually started the fight if u listened to what was going on.

Old man said somthing like "im gonna get a brother to shine my shoes"

(O am i being prejudice by refering to him as old? I'm so sorry, perhaps I should have used the ambiguous and simple MAN instead, so that we could all be confused for the sake of the ultra sensitive racist minded individuals among us, who might assume that I am being prejudice because I am using one of a persons many features in order to help identify him)

Then the black kid got all up in his face because he ASSUMED the old man (Vietnam Tom!!!) was refering to a black person when talking about getting his shoes shined.

In reality Old Man Vietnam Tom could have been speaking about his actual brother, a brother in law, a brother within a religious establishment, or any other group, or SIMPLE ANY ONE OF HIS FRIENDS, BLACK WHITE OR PURPLE.

some like minded individuals such as Will, This Black KID, and other dim witted might assume that he must be talking about a black kid, becasue Black folks are the only ones that can use the word BROTHER in that conxtext.

Well this is incorrect, its an example of an assumption involveing race and another Aspect of identity (language, or dialect) beign confused.

Dialect is not interchangeable with race. Just like nothing else is either. every feature a person has its its own individual feature.

Will you have so much in common with this disrespectful black kid, you dont realize it.

You both think in racist terms.

assumptions like these are what keeps the idea of racism alive when we live in a world that is becoming more and more interracial.

Z
    Last edited by -Z-; 02-22-2010 at 18:42.

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    Will u are the only racist here.

You fixation on race is what most racism these days is actually about.

bring your mind out of the 19th century.

It doesnt matter what race the kid is, I was refering to him as the BLACK KID so that he could be identified, as opposed to "the Kid" which may have seemed ambiguous.

Black is 1 way of visually identifying a person. its 1 of 100's of ways, that may or may not include visual sight, history, culture, nationality, language, religion, smell, taste (if u are so inclined to lick a person), touch, or any other number of ways to identify a person.

What is racist is the fact that you thought I was being racist.

that is all.

Its the same reason the guys acctually started the fight if u listened to what was going on.

Old man said somthing like "im gonna get a brother to shine my shoes"

(O am i being prejudice by refering to him as old? I'm so sorry, perhaps I should have used the ambiguous and simple MAN instead, so that we could all be confused for the sake of the ultra sensitive racist minded individuals among us, who might assume that I am being prejudice because I am using one of a persons many features in order to help identify him)

Then the black kid got all up in his face because he ASSUMED the old man (Vietnam Tom!!!) was refering to a black person when talking about getting his shoes shined.

In reality Old Man Vietnam Tom could have been speaking about his actual brother, a brother in law, a brother within a religious establishment, or any other group, or SIMPLE ANY ONE OF HIS FRIENDS, BLACK WHITE OR PURPLE.

some like minded individuals such as Will, This Black KID, and other dim witted might assume that he must be talking about a black kid, becasue Black folks are the only ones that can use the word BROTHER in that conxtext.

Well this is incorrect, its an example of an assumption involveing race and another Aspect of identity (language, or dialect) beign confused.

Dialect is not interchangeable with race. Just like nothing else is either. every feature a person has its its own individual feature.

Will you have so much in common with this disrespectful black kid, you dont realize it.

You both think in racist terms.

assumptions like these are what keeps the idea of racism alive when we live in a world that is becoming more and more interracial.

Z
    Right, because I, Will, pick fights with strangers on the bus.

Doesn't happen Z.

Your theory that I am the same as the black kid = fail

Right, because I, Will, pick fights with strangers on the bus.

Doesn't happen Z.

Your theory that I am the same as the black kid = fail
    Another example of how short minded you can be, and how you assume things that are not accurate.

When I said you have something in common with the black kid, I mean, you have something in common with the black kid, not that you are the same as he is.

You think the same way that that kid does when it comes to race, this is clear by your allegation that my statement was in some way racist.

I apologize if I am being a bit blunt, but I get tired of how you are always pinning things on race. Everything seems to come down to race with you Will, its kinda sad.

I'm not sure if its something u really feel deep inside or if u are just trying to be annoying

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

It's funny how you walk right into my little wind up.

It's funny how you walk right into my little wind up.
    I think you actually have some misguided belief that Race is important.

Z

I think you actually have some misguided belief that Race is important.

Z
    Because we all know that everyone is completely equal and "race" is just a social construct, right?

so why do we need laws against "racism"?

Because we all know that everyone is completely equal and "race" is just a social construct, right?

so why do we need laws against "racism"?
    because people like you exist.

Z

because people like you exist.

Z
    Yes, let's lock me up for expressing an opinion. Maybe in soviet canada but even the UK isn't that far gone.

Yes, let's lock me up for expressing an opinion. Maybe in soviet canada but even the UK isn't that far gone.
    Rep