Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: EE Driving away new players?

Default EE Driving away new players?

I was just looking through the global events and i found out that EE killed a newbie state because he did one small AA.

Is this the way that EE is use to handle new players? If so, please let me know how you plan to keep those players playing?

Regards,

DBozMen

PS. Statenumber: 269

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Exclamation

dear DBozMen, you are member of WLF, who is know as nation what hate Estonains. So i think that, you try to make all you can to show us as really bad! and this is really old trick and sucks!

this little kill was good lesson for this player for 2 things:

* join nation! so your nation can protect you and (nation leader) clear your mess!
    * never don't attack somebody with military attack without reason! respect rules!
    Last edited by SkyCat; 05-02-2008 at 05:31.
    pohjakiht[KIHT]; domination[EE]

I was declared a cheater in Nation-Wars!!! @ welcome to the DARK SIDE

NEVER STOP

LIFT THE BAN ON POSTING STATE NUMBERS IN THE FORUMS

Quote Originally Posted by SkyCat View Post
    dear DBozMen, you are member of WLF, who is know as nation what hate Estonains. So i think that, you try to make all you can to show us as really bad! and this is really old trick and sucks!
    That is bunch of bull****, we don't hate Estonians. Heck i even played on the Domination server for a while. I even played WoW with Zazx for many rounds so don't tell me i hate a certain people of a certain nation. The only way that this issue is being brought up is, because you want us to hate you. SO make it clear to your nation that we DON'T hate Estonians. You are only creating it by shouting empty lines like this.
    Back on subject, I do think it's a pretty low action to kill a new player after the round just started a couple of days. I also believe you never took the liberty to tell that person why he did something wrong. Or help him to get to know this game.

On the rest of your post... Well i'm not gonna respond to your crappy reasons. We, as in the people from WoW, have the respect to new players to help them around and teach them what to do and what not to do.

Furthermore i rest my case, since i made my point pretty well.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

sry DBozMen, if this is you nation (or nation leader policy). But Hoe is several times this set call others to kill estos! So how can i understand this?

.................................................. ..........

message what is send THE LAND(#269):
    title: reason of kill

AA THE LAND(#269) Emmekiisu(#***)[EE] 11.942 Military Units
    06:42:40-2008/05/02

AA is military attack and this can understand only as act of war!

in peace time only SA (Standard attack) please!

---------------------
    2 suggestion for you:
    * yoin nation next time
    * dont break rules (like you make this time when attack our member using
    war attack)

domination[EE] leader,
    SkyCat

NEVER STOP

sry DBozMen, if this is you nation (or nation leader policy). But Hoe is several times this set call others to kill estos! So how can i understand this?

.................................................. ..........

message what is send THE LAND(#269):
    Your now calling it nation policy... come with something better to convince me. Because if you really believe that a new player would want to know every nation policy while he is just learning the game you are really blindsides by your own culture.. This is not said in bad way, but the biggest problem is the cultural differences between nations/people.

About the message you send. It's like... a message with no help, if I was him I would say like: "screw the game i'm gonna find something more fun".

I suggest that as a nation leader you should think more about the game and not only your own nation. I believe that's also why domination turned out to be an abomination.

About Hoe, i believe you can ask every nation leader that has been arround as long as WLF, that Hoebawt said many things like this. So not only against your nation,

WLF's Territory

First off skycat im really starting to get annoyed that u keep saying WLF or I hate Estos... i dont hate anyone....I dont dislike estos and i have friends that are estos.... i just dont like how u play the game theres a big difference...

But Hoe is several times this set call others to kill estos!

Where have i called on others to kill estos... plz show me this.... really show me where ive done this.....

LIAR!!!
    Last edited by Hoebawt; 05-02-2008 at 06:38.

you think you are too smart for us(estos), right Hoebawt!

kill youself of something, you really starting piss me off! you see only bad for all things we too, so i don't think that i have point to continue this debat!

NEVER STOP

you see only bad for all things we too
    What was the good thing in killing this newbie state? that he probably left? or that we know how you handle newbie states without any respect?

WLF's Territory

I would have found that new player mistake a perfect opportunity to recruit someone and teach them how to play, but I guess that is just me.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    I would have found that new player mistake a perfect opportunity to recruit someone and teach them how to play, but I guess that is just me.
    I would have done the same thing.

WLF's Territory