Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EE Driving away new players?

Coming from someone who usually doesn't get involved on the forums much, I'll say this about it. If EE is just being jumpy because of everyone's "hate" for them, then so be it. BUT, it is stuff like this that is gonna drive new players away faster than anyone. Yeah, I'm sure there's more to the story than has gotten out there, but the fact remains that this is one player that (potentially) might not be back, and losing anyone they might have recruited to the game. As far as I'm concerned, if this is how they're going to play (not giving anyone any slack before going balistic on them) then I'd just as soon see them go back to the domination server (or whatever it's called). Everyone was a newbie once, and if that can't be understood by EE (or anyone else for that matter) then the game won't go anywhere but downhill.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    so you have spoken to the 2 states killed have you ranger? to confirm that they were indeed new to the game??
    no i havent, just the same assumption we are all using
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by SkyCat View Post
    you think you are too smart for us(estos), right Hoebawt!

kill youself of something, you really starting piss me off! you see only bad for all things we too, so i don't think that i have point to continue this debat!
    Where did i say i was smarter then you guys? again another false assumption..

You assume to much dont you.... you prob believe everything u hear

Your just trying to mk me look like i hate u or somethign so u can rally more guys on ur side... and ur the one mking this about race....

You think im pissing u off now? wait till like 10 sets from now when u or one of ur close friends think their safe netting somewhere...

Your right u dont have a point so dont continue this debate!

this retarded BS is getting older and older...

If you dont like what SkyCat did then kill his state.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I keep hearing why domination is dead.. How do we know why it's dead? was it ever any good? I mean they never had very many members anyway. They had there version, we had ours. We had lots of members and i don't think they ever really did..

So when you only have 50 members or so, how much fun can that really be? There is no way you can have the same rules as we have ( 2x36) when there is only 50 members..

So instead of making that game a game of rules like we have, they just let it be every man for himself.. There really was no other choice for them.

And things would have changed over there i'm sure if all of us went there to play after WoW shut down, but A) we didn't go there in masses so it really wasn't noticable and B) none of us could read the language

So if 3 or 4 of us went there, they were not going to change there style of play. JUST LIKE WE HAVEN'T CHANGED OURS WHEN THEY CAME HERE! So they are adjusting to our style of play after playing years of there style..

this is just my opinion of course .. but dang, it's getting old reading the same old thing all the time. I think we all need to get use to a HUGE fact, the Estonians are welcome to play here as long as they like. And unless the majority of them start getting vastly out of control and really hurting the game, they will not be asked to leave. So can't we all bend a little and have more understanding.. We all claim that we don't "dislike" them, but yet it seems we keep them at an arms length all the time and point everything they do out..
    Can i asume after reading this post that it has became a game rule to do only SA attacks on other states? Or get killed when you use the other attacks or make more then 2 hits in 32 hours?
    As far as i know it still is a Value en not a rule. So its up to the leader in the curtain nation what he will do.

As far as my opinion, i was amazed they killed a nationless state that only did one AA hit. He probably was trying to find out what everything was. A warning would have been enough. But well every one got his own opinion and its up to a nation what they do..

Great Quality - For you And Me...

Quote Originally Posted by Masta View Post
    Can i asume after reading this post that it has became a game rule to do only SA attacks on other states? Or get killed when you use the other attacks or make more then 2 hits in 32 hours?
    As far as i know it still is a Value en not a rule. So its up to the leader in the curtain nation what he will do.

As far as my opinion, i was amazed they killed a nationless state that only did one AA hit. He probably was trying to find out what everything was. A warning would have been enough. But well every one got his own opinion and its up to a nation what they do..

Racist OMG u hate estos

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Racist OMG u hate estos
    Very adult reply...

why thank you

Where did i say i was smarter then you guys? again another false assumption..
    This is the most accurate thing I've ever heard from Hoebawt. Is he smarter than you guys? Nope, it's a false assumption.

why thank you

With replies like that you can never have a normal discussion. Just keep it on topic