Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult content

Default Adult content

Yeah, so I noticed this ad pop up in the forums. How come my posts get deleted and yet things like this are popping up as ads?

good point. I would think sometimes the adds are a bit harder to control then your posts, but hey I do like the monster truck jumping over the plane.

I like the first and third one. Although a monster truck jumping over either of them might get me to actually click it. Really, my point is, if these pictures were posted outside of an ad, someone would get a warning for them. Don't worry, I'm not going to test this theory.

the last one is them putting mentos in sodas =P
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

NO!!!!!!! i wanted to go to that site to see them and i was clicking where it said click here and nothing. -cries-

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Minimus View Post
    Yeah, so I noticed this ad pop up in the forums. How come my posts get deleted and yet things like this are popping up as ads?

my suggestion is that you have spyware on your pc! (meaning, your pc is displaying random ads, by the spyware, so it looks if the forums you visit are displaying them!)
    these forums do not have these types of ads..
    (unless mr. P decided recently to go into the adult entertainement industry!! )
    **Serving the planet**

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    the last one is them putting mentos in sodas =P
    That was in a Blue Man Group skit. Fantastic show. I saw them in Mobile and it was amazing. The most entertaining show I have seen in a long time.

blue man group is awesome!

I went to a show last summer I think it was and it was pretty sweet. paint everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by youngwebsolutions View Post
    my suggestion is that you have spyware on your pc! (meaning, your pc is displaying random ads, by the spyware, so it looks if the forums you visit are displaying them!)
    these forums do not have these types of ads..
    (unless mr. P decided recently to go into the adult entertainement industry!! )
    So this is why these ads show under "sponsored links"? Does anyone else see these ads? I check this thing for spyware all the time, it's pretty clean, alot cleaner than my keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by p-kitty View Post
    blue man group is awesome!

I went to a show last summer I think it was and it was pretty sweet. paint everywhere!
    Did it happen to be blue paint? And while we're asking questions, why do i have you on msn?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]